RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hound Fan

Riders

7 hours ago, Sickopunter said:

No. I'm not allowed to have an opinion remember, since I am not, nor have ever been a jockey. Chris Johnson is the god of racing and can do no wrong. He gave every one of those horses every opportunity to run to their best. And all young riders should use him as their example.

Give me a break. Any young rider who uses him as their example will spend more time on holiday than at the races.

You're certainly allowed an opinion Sicko, even if as in this case, it's dead wrong. But if it's wrong and you express it here, expect to be challenged. Seriously, I think you're a few bob short of the full quid.

40 minutes ago, hesi said:

Watching too much Trackside Leggy?:)

This is an utter bastardisation of the English language

My understanding is that it's a suitable alternative to IMO on chat sites and Trackside. Cripes you even hear and read words like "fuck" on both these days.

I think every fucking trainer who starts a sentence with the word "look" should be butt fxxked with a pineapple, that's the ultimate brutalisation of our language and demonstrates either a delay in the synapses between brain and tongue, or a juvenile absorption of Disney culture.

There's no place for either in NZ racing IMO 

8 minutes ago, hesi said:

If I may be allowed to reprint a comment from someone called Thomas from the other channel.

It will never happen, which I thought summed up quite well the acceptability of the word

...imagine Rennae fronting up and telling us "fark that was a stinking shithole of a day today wasn't it Simon"....and Simon and Wendy agreeing..."Fark yes Rennae, it was too hot to even contemplate to copulate...fark me"

That reflects the sentiments of the inmates of an asylum or an old people's home, because they're the only people who watch Channel One. The rest of us are over on Three watching Paul Henry impersonate LJM.

19 minutes ago, Midget said:

I think every fucking trainer who starts a sentence with the word "look" should be butt fxxked with a pineapple, that's the ultimate brutalisation of our language and demonstrates either a delay in the synapses between brain and tongue, or a juvenile absorption of Disney culture.

There's no place for either in NZ racing IMO 

Come in Roger.....pretty appropriate given Midgets suggestion....;)

1 hour ago, HarryHindsight said:

So if I back CWJ every start how do I get on ?

ROI this season is better than previous ones (allowing for the take out) but certainly a road to the poor house in the long run.

His style will suit some horses I agree .

What a strange comment. I can't be bothered looking, but can't imagine there would be any jockey who has numerous rides that you could back every start and show a profit. You have to be selective.

This has really been blown out of all proportion; all someone did was mention how good a couple of CWJ's rides had been and some people have got incredibly excited. Just relax and enjoy the racing.

I happen to think CWJ, when at his peak, is the best jockey I have regularly seen riding in NZ, but hey, in my much younger days my favourite jockey was Kevin Morton.

6 hours ago, Leggy said:

You're certainly allowed an opinion Sicko, even if as in this case, it's dead wrong. But if it's wrong and you express it here, expect to be challenged. Seriously, I think you're a few bob short of the full quid.

Agree to disagree. Have a good one.

12 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Here's a sobering commentary....from many that should know...

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/129994/OPINION:-Steve-Moran-–-Whip-ban-inevitable

Admin,

If possible please take the above posting, give it a new title; "To whip or not" and start a new thread. 

I would like to see what other  Cafers point of view on the subject is. 

To start the ball rolling, I believe that NZ should lead by example and start planning to have it banned by 31 July 2018.