RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Memphis2

Consensus

14 minutes ago, OPB Fan said:

You aren't the only one to complain to the BSA (trivial, pathetic apologies already received by Trackside) RIU are also looking into it as this may well bring racing into disrepute (LOL) Sir Patrick was not impressed to hear what was said either or that he had just presented the trophy to the "classy" Midget before his arrogant, disgusting, outburst, anything but class which ruined a G1 event.

The RIU is doing its best to bring racing into disrepute itself you halfwit.  Using a four letter word is well down the list of shocking behaviour in racing in 2016 

2 minutes ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

The RIU is doing its best to bring racing into disrepute itself you halfwit.  Using a four letter word is well down the list of shocking behaviour in racing in 2016 

And I hasten to suggest that is a lot less to do with the hard working front line people in the RIU, than the higher level and outside influences on them.

3 hours ago, eastern whipbird said:

Righto Midget put your money where your big mouth is and actually name the person you are talking about. You've possibly got enough money now to be worth suing.

My reaction was directed at Mary Hackshaw, and I could be mistaken but I'm sure she's used the Eastern Whipbird moniker previously.

She definitely belongs to the same profession as you but maybe she was South Auckland whereas you appear to be from a small Waikato dairy town.

If you're not Mary Hackshaw you have nothing to be concerned about, but by all means feel free to identify yourself and then withdraw your insults.

I certainly don't have an "agenda" I knew nothing about Leo Molloy (or his previous history) or that he uses the alias Midget (here) until I searched Google and came across a plethora of information about him, his past, his behaviour, his bankruptcy, his wives, children, etc.  

So yes, you are being paranoid.

I knew nothing at all about him until recently and since his outburst which is what piqued my interest.  I know enough (about racing) to know it caters to all sorts  including Mr Molloy.

We all know what the word(s) mean, but we don't all choose to use them in the same way or in the way he did.  It was his arrogance that offended me as much as what he said, as if he was (somehow) above the rest of us and could do so.  This is the language of low-life.  

I remember reading Lance O'Sullivan's book.  I was shocked that he wrote what he said about Sheila Laxon, it was equally offensive.  But there is a difference.  I BOUGHT the book, I paid to read what he said and what was written.

I did not expect to hear the low-life ranting on Trackside such as occurred.  Neither did they or they wouldn't have (apparently) apologised afterwards.

For me, it totally detracted (and sullied) a race that has Group 1 status.

I don't think anyone from Sir Patrick to Sir Peter was anything other than trilled for all those associated with the winner.

Patrick took time out to mention in his speech ( after my F bomb ) that we a long and strong historical relationship based on many fine dinners, some mutual affection ( and a bit of Irishness ).

We even discussed breeding opportunities for Consensus next year if the controlling shareholders decided to mate her ( Consensus mother was booked to Tavistock this year but for a variety of reasons went to Showcasing instead ). 

Anyway OPB you do seem like a bit of a wet blanket and I don't think you've got much support here so why don't you fuck off :) 

3 minutes ago, OPB Fan said:

I certainly don't have an "agenda" I knew nothing about Leo Molloy (or his previous history) or that he uses the alias Midget (here) until I searched Google and came across a plethora of information about him, his past, his behaviour, his bankruptcy, his wives, children, etc.  

I knew nothing at all about him until recently and since his outburst which is what piqued my interest.  I know enough (about racing) to know it caters to all sorts  including Mr Molloy.

We all know what the word(s) mean, but we don't all choose to use them in the same way or in the way he did.  It was his arrogance that offended me as much as what he said, as if he was (somehow) above the rest of us and could do so.  This is the language of low-life.  

I remember reading Lance O'Sullivan's book.  I was shocked that he wrote what he said about Sheila Laxon, it was equally offensive.  But there is a difference.  I BOUGHT the book, I paid to read what he said and what was written.

I did not expect to hear the low-life ranting on Trackside such as occurred.  Neither did they or they wouldn't have (apparently) apologised afterwards.

You also pay for Trackside don't you? Your choice. What's the difference?

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, OPB Fan said:

OPB if indeed you do know a bit about racing then I suggest it isn't really the place for you.  It's a tough industry to play in and it is getting tougher.

I suggest you stick to fashions in the field.

2 minutes ago, Midget said:

I don't think anyone from Sir Patrick to Sir Peter was anything other than trilled for all those associated with the winner.

Patrick took time out to mention in his speech ( after my F bomb ) that we a long and strong historical relationship based on many fine dinners, some mutual affection ( and a bit of Irishness ).

We even discussed breeding opportunities for Consensus next year if the controlling shareholders decided to mate her ( Consensus mother was booked to Tavistock this year but for a variety of reasons went to Showcasing instead ). 

Anyway OPB you do seem like a bit of a wet blanket and I don't think you've got much support here so why don't you fuck off :) 

I assure you Midget, SIR Patrick was not aware of your outburst, but is now.  He was made aware as many were...I shall indeed fuck off, as this is the appropriate place to do so, as I have better things to do (unlike you) and I take no pleasure from reading about myself.  Reading about you (though) and your desire to have class, after all you have done in your life, and the affect you've had on others did make for interesting reading.  My absence will be temporary, but MY class will be permanent, as they say.  Toodle Loo

31 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

OPB if indeed you do know a bit about racing then I suggest it isn't really the place for you.  It's a tough industry to play in and it is getting tougher.

I suggest you stick to fashions in the field.

OPB has made reasonable points in a reasonable manner.

Your responses are inane.

2 hours ago, OPB Fan said:

I assure you Midget, SIR Patrick was not aware of your outburst, but is now.  He was made aware as many were...I shall indeed fuck off, as this is the appropriate place to do so, as I have better things to do (unlike you) and I take no pleasure from reading about myself.  Reading about you (though) and your desire to have class, after all you have done in your life, and the affect you've had on others did make for interesting reading.  My absence will be temporary, but MY class will be permanent, as they say.  Toodle Loo

Surely you're so far up yourself you can see yourself coming, surely?.......what a tosser, get a life, and let this site carry on, as it has been for years!........wonderfully.....and without you.

Guest 2Admin2
3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

OPB has made reasonable points in a reasonable manner.

Your responses are inane.

Really?  Is there anything more silly than someone by their own admission trawling the internet to take a swipe at someone and posting irrelevancy on a Topic that was about Consensus.  A nice little mare that one a Group 1 for its owners.  One of which took the opportunity to tell the industry a few home truths about its state.

8 hours ago, OPB Fan said:

I have followed this post,but surely you know who Midget jnr is,So why the FUCK will you not post your real name instead of OPB Fan????Then maybe we will have a level playing field and can goggle you and check your history but i am picking you will not,so fuck off.

SNR

:D:D   Excellent .. every thread I read on this just gets better :)     

After a day of chopping plants and water blasting my sore limbs need this :)   I cannot believe that no-one in the world of racing has ever heard this word before.. and that it can create this much drama :)   .... in fact .. since I have already given out my giddy aunt as a possible tip.. I might add ... Hardcase ;)

16 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

It was about the language from the second reply. 

Would have presumed the Administrators title would have implied impartiality and common sense but no.

Seems you are in the minority... its all harmless and OPB asked for everything she has got so far.... but lets not let the facts get in the way of your story... if you want to do the admin just let me know happy for you to take over the thankless task that it is...

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Seems you are in the minority... its all harmless and OPB asked for everything she has got so far.... but lets not let the facts get in the way of your story... if you want to do the admin just let me know happy for you to take over the thankless task that it is...

Wasn't replying to you.

My story? Don't have one.

I'm going to get my grand niece to go thru this thread and make a report to me. See what she comes up with. 

The trouble with blueing by text or in a chat is you can't get the feel of the way a comment is delivered. Whether it is serious flippant or humorous . Someone misinterprets it and whoa the brown stuff hits the fan. Then all sides dig in and the whole thing is a blur . 

Anyway good punting over the next few days till 2017