RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Memphis2

Consensus

Absolutely disgusting language   It should not be allowed on TV. I will be complaining to the broadcasting standards authority

Hopefully it will result in a i day  suspension.

Good onya with the win  always thought she was a useful mare

2 hours ago, rumpole said:

Absolutely disgusting language   It should not be allowed on TV. I will be complaining to the broadcasting standards authority

:lol:

The fourth dam of Consensus is Surround the winner of the 1976 Cox Plate. Surround is the only 3f to win the Cox Plate since it's inception in 1922 and only one of three greys to win the event. Consensus has a full sister in the Festival Sale at Karaka in early February. Total mystery why she did not make the Select Sale at least!

8 minutes ago, eastern whipbird said:

Agree entirely with Rumpole. It's a pity Molloy's brain isn't as large as his mouth.

I guarantee it is a hell of a lot bigger than the pinhead you obviously have.....ever heard of sarcasm....?? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, eastern whipbird said:

Agree entirely with Rumpole. It's a pity Molloy's brain isn't as large as his mouth.

Shall we talk about the trust account and the fact you've been struck off ? 

Oh how wonderful it is to point the finger in life :)

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

I guarantee it is a hell of a lot bigger than the pinhead you obviously have.....ever heard of sarcasm....?? :rolleyes:

She's a defrocked lawyer who stole from elderly clients Ohokaman.......never trust a lawyer, even a decent one like Rumpers....they're all crooks.

Who was it who said something along the lines of "when the last politician has been strangled with the disemboweled guts of the last lawyer, only then will we have peace".... 

When a scumbag hypocritical lawyer gets all judgmental they must be exposed and made to pay the price of what they thought was sanctimonious anonymity.

I don't think we'll be hearing from this shithead again for a long time.

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

What is the World coming to when Legal representatives can't be trusted....shocking....:rolleyes:

And when they think they're anonymous on internet sites.......there'll be some serious wound licking going on right now......

Wow....a bit of post-race gossip.......I was going to comment on Consensus' manager who the Herald reported was some sort of 'part-time trainer'.

To me he looked as he had just been dragged out of the "Fashion in the Fields" tent.

He certainly looked the part up there with the heavyweights /suits of Boxing Day racing...Sir Patrick , Cameron and the Club President , I was hoping Glenda would be on the dais as well !

Certainly gave a memorable speech ,a few colourful words .....I was fully expecting him to don the oilskin coat and drovers hat and ride his horse down the straight into the sunset just as Bob McCosh had in the early 1970's !

Oh ,and what a great day's racing at Ellerslie ,vibrant ,well turned out ,well behaved crowd enjoying the excellent fields and facilities.

Did notice tho that few betting ,absolutely no waits at any window in several locations.

31 minutes ago, eastern whipbird said:

Righto Midget put your money where your big mouth is and actually name the person you are talking about. You've possibly got enough money now to be worth suing.

I would have thought reading the article above made that pretty bloody obvious....presuming lawyers can read....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, eastern whipbird said:

Righto Midget put your money where your big mouth is and actually name the person you are talking about. You've possibly got enough money now to be worth suing.

Depends who's using your registered moniker....bring it on....I've got more to come.....

No matter what is said here, or by who, using any of those words on television to a wider unrestricted audience shows that the utterer has no class, no class at all.  Which is something (now discovered Midget) Leo Molloy was concerned about in a New Zealand Herald interview when being interviewed about the many (unfortunate) choices he has made in his life.  He argued that he thought he had "class" No one has class that hurts so many, or sends someone to another home to threaten them.  

The language should be restricted to gutter tabloids, and R whatever programmes where it can be expected.

7 minutes ago, OPB Fan said:

No matter what is said here, or by who, using any of those words on television to a wider unrestricted audience shows that the utterer has no class, no class at all.  Which is something (now discovered Midget) Leo Molloy was concerned about in a New Zealand Herald interview when being interviewed about the many (unfortunate) choices he has made in his life.  He argued that he thought he had "class" No one has class that hurts so many, or sends someone to another home to threaten them.  

The language should be restricted to gutter tabloids, and R whatever programmes where it can be expected.

You are out of your depth OPB Fan.  I would respectfully suggest you withdraw from these threads before something happens that you regret.

1 minute ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

You are out of your depth OPB Fan.  I would respectfully suggest you withdraw from these threads before something happens that you regret.

How frightening!  A visit from someone?  I'm not at all worried...not at all.

On 12/27/2016 at 11:06 AM, rumpole said:

You aren't the only one to complain to the BSA (trivial, pathetic apologies already received by Trackside) RIU are also looking into it as this may well bring racing into disrepute (LOL) Sir Patrick was not impressed to hear what was said either or that he had just presented the trophy to the "classy" Midget before his arrogant, disgusting, outburst, anything but class which ruined a G1 event.

19 minutes ago, OPB Fan said:

How frightening!  A visit from someone?  I'm not at all worried...not at all.

A visit from someone?

Who mentioned a visit from someone?

You are clearly a fruitcake nutter - you don't work for NZTR do you?

Better get back to the grandchildren lest they are watching one of the 40 or so sky channels that broadcast that particular word 500 times a day

As for Sir Patrick well I can only imagine his shock and horror.  I will bet he has never before in his life heard a word like that!

Scandalous!!!!!

Guest 2Admin2
21 minutes ago, OPB Fan said:

You aren't the only one to complain to the BSA (trivial, pathetic apologies already received by Trackside) RIU are also looking into it as this may well bring racing into disrepute (LOL) Sir Patrick was not impressed to hear what was said either or that he had just presented the trophy to the "classy" Midget before his arrogant, disgusting, outburst, anything but class which ruined a G1 event.

OPB you are either a puppet for someone else or are one of those who has an agenda.  You've already taken this debate past the word "fuck" and bought up a lot of irrelevant stuff. 

I suggest you keep to the topic or be prepared for a shit storm.  If the word "fuck" embarrasses you so much then I suggest you venture a bit more out of your elite neighborhood.

As for Sir Patrick, assuming that you speak on his behalf, it is time he seriously had a look at what the big breeders policies are doing to racing.

Consensus is a tough useful mare but her victory is an indictment on the state of our racing.  Molloy in his indomitable style pointed that out.