RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Memphis2

Consensus

So stoked :)   Redemption for me.. and great money :)  and well done Molloy et al :) so pleased for you! .. If you remember I was not too happy when these two last met and I thought there should have been an enquiry  :)  but there you go.. obviously destiny had a plan.

Thought I would hear a siren though for Saint Emillon... if hadn't been cut off by VSB I thought he might have run on a bit better.

1 hour ago, Tool no. 1 said:

Got to wonder about the intelligence and discipline of a grown man that can't not drop the f bomb on national TV in a fifteen second interview. Just pathetic.

I've gotten rich and famous by saying FUCK to packed out audiences all over the world.

Doing it is far worse than saying it !!!

Congrats to connections on the win.

Perhaps many are focussing too much on the F word and not on the horse.   Consensus is a lovely horse and to beat VSnB today was well deserved.. She's a gutsy mare, I love her, she reminds me of Streama, and in the words of her spokesperson today... she said f off to VSnB..  this is mine today and go you good thing :)

Congratulations to all the connections of CONSENSUS..justice at last.,

she prelimed like she was improved from recent racing..strolling very kindly to the barrier, chased kindly mid on the outer and sweetly slungshot into the finish well balanced and proved too strong.

Gee Alysha's a bloody top rider so busy atop of her in a hover of bustle that allowed every last metre of momentumn to be acrued.

i backed just the one runner in this race , a nibble for a win and plenty a place :) ..loved the interview L e o , and the interview with Alysha was great with all the family aftermath. . . .

. . it was the highlight of my day for Sure

I'd like to apologise to.........absolutely fucking no one......I used the word in context, and my lexicon is not exactly limited in case you hadn't noticed KDT ( is that an acronym for a sexually transmitted disease because you clearly are one ) 

A special thanks to those who've offered kind words and support, she's not the best horse going around but there aren't many with a better attitude, or who try harder, and she thoroughly deserved that G1 win.

As for Alysha, what a great kid she is, and the marriage between Alysha and Kim ( Consensus ) is a beautiful thing.

All in all it was a great day, and every time I watch the replay ( about 40 times so far ) it gets better and better.

Thanks for your kindness and all the messages guys.

My daughter has had me watching an American TV Series called "Grace & ?". (Can't remember the other name so ? Will do. ) it stars Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin supported by Martin Sheen. We have watched 8 episodes in a row so far and it is one of the funniest Shows I've watched. In it, the word "fuck" is quite liberally used by the girls, as is Vagina, Clitoris, Penis, etc. Soooo, I doubt the word "fuck" is too " low rent" these days. It's more of a descriptive word to emphasise a point. Like when I offered to help my daughter make the pavlova for Xmas lunch. All I got was "Fuck off Dad". :):) 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

My daughter has had me watching an American TV Series called "Grace & ?". (Can't remember the other name so ? Will do. ) it stars Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin supported by Martin Sheen. We have watched 8 episodes in a row so far and it is one of the funniest Shows I've watched. In it, the word "fuck" is quite liberally used by the girls, as is Vagina, Clitoris, Penis, etc. Soooo, I doubt the word "fuck" is too " low rent" these days. It's more of a descriptive word to emphasise a point. Like when I offered to help my daughter make the pavlova for Xmas lunch. All I got was "Fuck off Dad". :):) 

Always nice to know they still love ya eh Trumpy...;)