RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Merry Christmas

May the Cafe' family be happy and safe over the Christmas and New Year period and that 2017 hallmarks a better outcome than this year may've been for many.

Thanks Scooby for your steadfastness as the marshall 'at arms'..and to 2Admin2 for the 'spanners and sockets'..and to those running the picking comps Too.

may God bless you all on this especial Christmas Day :)

I'm going to wish the "battlers" a merry Christmas.....that's anyone who worked hard, broke a bone, spilt a bit of blood, took a risk, lost some money doing what they love, I hope you all have a great festive period and a marvellous 2017, and as for the bastards who ate pies all year and hurt nothing but their feelings, I hope you get the pox for Christmas.

20 minutes ago, Midget said:

I'm going to wish the "battlers" a merry Christmas.....that's anyone who worked hard, broke a bone, spilt a bit of blood, took a risk, lost some money doing what they love, I hope you all have a great festive period and a marvellous 2017, and as for the bastards who ate pies all year and hurt nothing but their feelings, I hope you get the pox for Christmas.

what's wrong with leprosy?

FELIZ NAVIDAD to all especially to the caregivers at my inlaws rest home who for 362 days a year clean his bum 5/6 times a day and remake his bed several times a day after he has fiddled with his catheter all for piss poor wages.

At least tommorrow you can do it knowing you are going to have a bigger pay packet.

Hope you all have a good Festive season and that we have less problems at the races in the rest of the year, and next year.

Thanks for support with tipping competitions - next year I will concentrate on my selections (oh yeah) :rolleyes:

Kay and Sylvia