RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
alltheway!!!

Allegro Gun & Skuzi

Re the double up nom rule,my opinion is the dogs were nommed for heats that have the finals on the same day as another meeting that the dogs are also nommed for.I believe they can nom for the other meeting however if any dogs get in finals they cannot race at both venues and therefor have to be scratched out of one venue without valid reason,as they knew that they were in a series that may necessatate them being avaliable for the final.To me it is the same as nomming a dog for 2 meetings on same day and the penalty for that is a scratching from one meeting ,a fine, and a 28 day standown.There is no other option.The rule of not being allowed to race twice in 2 days and be scratched penalty free is not applicable in this case.

AC

23 minutes ago, legs&lashes said:

Your LP rep was a supporter of the theiving $500 fee that is imposed on the dogs that make up 70% of the top 2 grades.

He was probably also involved in the ridiculous imbalance in the NZRS payment system.As for Phil Holden my opinion thus far (even though I havent met him) is that he has no respect for us LPs and thinks we are hillbillys and doesnt give a damn about our existance in the sport.

Im sorry but clubs and licence holders are to blame for the mess we are in because they are the ones that have relinquished power of their own industry and are now suffering the consequences.

The sad thing is we are the ones that keep the sport going and we are the life blood of the sport and will wether the storm and still be here to clean up the mess when this regime is gone.

AC

You know craig one off the best statements ever used and told was Danny O'Keefe..he would say to all these officials ..hay do what you like but you are only Part timer and when you are gone I will still be here ..I've seen 30 off you part timers go and I'm still here..

All out of wanganui and start at Cambridge who would have picked that one. Can someone please tell me this,racing at wanganui Wednesday is a dog called Bronster got put out on the 29/5/16 for not chasing did not go in a re trial but was put in and passed in a normal q, trial with see eye aye and others on the 21/12/16. 

13 minutes ago, I know said:

All out of wanganui and start at Cambridge who would have picked that one. Can someone please tell me this,racing at wanganui Wednesday is a dog called Bronster got put out on the 29/5/16 for not chasing did not go in a re trial but was put in and passed in a normal q, trial with see eye aye and others on the 21/12/16. 

I feel sorry for the reserves at Waikato as they have followed the rules and don't get a run but someone can break 64.4 and has all their dogs in. Opens up a can of worms for other trainers to do it as well. I think a license person needs to ring NZGRA and get an explanation 

5 minutes ago, freightman said:

Just got bill from Grnz for 4 imports that are not due in until April, $2000 " due now "

So if I don't pay "now" will I go on the defaulters list and get my licence suspended?

Who knows, they are a law unto themselves. I'v been warned off without even a hearing. Not allowed to have dogs on the property, which i have, not allowed to sell them, not allowed to give to another trainer. They are tossers, useless fucken wankers that make up rules to suit themselves, so expect the worse.

26 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Who knows, they are a law unto themselves. I'v been warned off without even a hearing. Not allowed to have dogs on the property, which i have, not allowed to sell them, not allowed to give to another trainer. They are tossers, useless fucken wankers that make up rules to suit themselves, so expect the worse.

That does not surprise me 1 bit John don't you know that you are guilty until found innocent in the NZGRA'S eyes as that's how back to front that bunch of clowns are.

41 minutes ago, freightman said:

Just got bill from Grnz for 4 imports that are not due in until April, $2000 " due now "

So if I don't pay "now" will I go on the defaulters list and get my licence suspended?

Yes Steve pay up quick or they will send the collectors in to kneecap you :D

1 hour ago, I know said:

Can't ask for more than that. Mistakes happen. Now to Bronster . 

Do they have to be different as competed in a satisfactory trial so should be allowed to race? Or does a re requaly and qualy have to be separate?

Rule 62 covers qualifying trials I can't find a rule listed as satisfactory trial

Judicial report: As a result of being entered to race at both Waikato GRC and Wanganui GRC meetings, the following Greyhounds were scratched from Wanganui and stood down for 28 days under the provisions of Rule 64.4. BIGTIME MONTY, BIGTIME DAZZLER, ALLEGRO GUN, SKUZI and TIMMA TURTLE. and TWO UP. A.Turnwald the Trainer of TWO UP admitted a breach of Rule 64.4 and under Rule 64.3 of the Minor Infringement table was fined $150-00. An information will be filed with the JCA in relation to charges under Rules 64.3 & 64.4 against Trainer L.Ahern and concerning the other five Greyhounds which were scratched from Wanganui GRC and raced at Waikato GRC on 30.12.16.

If these dogs were all scratched from Wanganui  and given 28 day stand downs at the Wanganui track ,

How could they start at Cambridge when by the time the Cambridge meeting started at 4.30pm, they had already received 28 day stand downs from the Wanganui meeting ending at 4.04pm ? 

39 minutes ago, Craig Symes said:

If these dogs were all scratched from Wanganui  and given 28 day stand downs at the Wanganui track ,

How could they start at Cambridge when by the time the Cambridge meeting started at 4.30pm, they had already received 28 day stand downs from the Wanganui meeting ending at 4.04pm ? 

I would of thought they should of been scratched at both meetings as well Craig but I just re  read the rule and it says 28 day stand down from the day FOLLOWING the day of the meeting

2 hours ago, JETSUN said:

Of the 5 dogs given a 28 day stand down Fri, 3 are racing today at Manawatu and Bigtime Monty and Dazzler are in the fields for Wednesday. Can anyone enlighten us.

Ahern is appealing it so they can race to the date of the appeal

That is a tricky one as the dogs were scratched from Wanganui without valid reason so the 28 day penalty should take preference.I would have thought the dogs would still be on their standowns until the hearing takes place,which would obviously have to be done quickly in the interests of fairness.However there may have been some bum information given to the trainers and that may be the basis of the appeal.Just my guess.

AC

3 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

I think they are hoping people will just forget, quite frankly it is a joke that something hasn't been said about this by the RIU, why hasn't this 'appeal' been dealt with yet? 

Think appeal must of been unsuccessful as rosso was talking about fast dogs  tonight and commented that allegro gun was scratched tonight and won't be seen for 28 days.

Stipes report up saying dog is scratched until 9th Feb. Sounds like justice has been done.