RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MrBigStuff

Fall at Gore

News item on stuff about it. Sad for family and friends as brought up and lived in the area. And only 4 hours ago one of her nieces posted a picture of a news article featuring Rebecca and wishes her good luck for the day on her Facebook page.

And as a father of  3 i really do think of her kids :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rebecca's family.

I know the trainer of the horse involved and he and his wife will be feeling shattered by this accident.They are really nice people and they live for their horses.

It is not clear from replay on Trackside who was at fault here,but the horse was traveling keenly prior and without the side on view it is hard to know if there was any movement from the outside inwards.So lets just wait before attaching any blame,if any.

SNR

1 minute ago, Midget said:

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rebecca's family.

I know the trainer of the horse involved and he and his wife will be feeling shattered by this accident.They are really nice people and they live for their horses.

It is not clear from replay on Trackside who was at fault here,but the horse was traveling keenly prior and without the side on view it is hard to know if there was any movement from the outside inwards.So lets just wait before attaching any blame,if any.

SNR

Agree Morty....a tragedy,  a vibrant young woman taken too soon from her family and friends.

Very sad for all involved.   Thoughts go out to Kelvin, Rebecca's children and to Rebecca's family and friends, peace to you Rebecca.

Wishing happier days ahead for you Terry, such an awful incident to be involved in, and also thoughts are with the connections of Point Proven, and Ellis and Lorraine and Misscattlecreek, so sorry.

Feel shattered as we may have our differences at times but when it comes down to it racing is after all  one extended  family .  All in it together, jockeys, trainers, owners ,  makes you think about times you may have got pissed off over a jockey's ride and how damn trivial that is compared with a absolute tragedy like this. 

{Prayers}

Shocking and 'stunning'..Oh Rebecca., i'm so terribley sorry for you..rest in Heavenly peace dear lady.

so sorry for her children and family'n'friends [and connections of the two horses involved]

..and my condolences to everyone in our Racing fraternity, who are all 'family' when it comes down to it.

this'll make our Christmas rather a solemn event for some of us,

Best wishes one and all