RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Aleppo going

With the fall of ALEPPO looming larger every minute i read that people in western Syria are celebrating.

My question is celebrating what?

The death of hundreds of thousands of innocent people or maybe it's

the destruction of a city.

This conflict has shown us just how weak the United Nations are and how diplomacy in theses situations is hopeless.

Once Russia got involved it was all over and with the use of the VETO the security council is not worth a bag full of snow.

The only winners out of this are people like John Kerry who gained a lot of air points with their travel.

On 14/12/2016 at 8:49 AM, crustyngrizzly said:

With the fall of ALEPPO looming larger every minute i read that people in western Syria are celebrating.

My question is celebrating what?

The death of hundreds of thousands of innocent people or maybe it's

the destruction of a city.

This conflict has shown us just how weak the United Nations are and how diplomacy in theses situations is hopeless.

Once Russia got involved it was all over and with the use of the VETO the security council is not worth a bag full of snow.

The only winners out of this are people like John Kerry who gained a lot of air points with their travel.

Russia is the winner.