RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Donna Howard

Ladies Racing Syndicate Opportunity

We are wanting to lease a very well bred (broken in) 2yr old filly. "Rock'n'Pop-Sequin (6 wins). Wanting to form a "Ladies Racing Syndicate", looking at 20 shares of $100 per month. Expressions of interest welcome....any other questions please phone me 06 378 9514 or 0274 300847

Sorry in getting back so late with a reply but it took quite a while to decide what to do as we havn't had a great response from "Ladies" so we have decided to open the syndication up to both genders now :)

Can you please email me your phone number or phone 0274 463 412 or 06 3789514 and we will call you back

Many thanks

Donna

Our ad reads “We are wanting to lease a very well bred (broken in) 2yr old filly. "Rock'n'Pop-Sequin (6 wins). Wanting to form a "Ladies Racing Syndicate", looking at 20 shares of $100 per month. Expressions of interest welcome....any other questions please phone me 06 378 9514 or 0274 300847”

Further details will be trained at Opaki Masterton by Gerald Innes

3 year lease term, 10% of all stakes

·        

Account of WAIKATO STUD LTD, Matamata.

LOT 543

BROWN FILLY

BOX F 27

Foaled 5th October 2014

Branded:  nr sh; 79 over 4 off sh

Sire

Rock 'n' Pop (AUS)

Fastnet Rock

Danehill

Danzig

Piccadilly Circus

Royal Academy

Popsy

Sir Tristram

Sir Ivor

Beks

In the Purple

Dam

Sequin

Pins

Snippets

Lunchtime

No Finer

Kaoru Star

Glitzy

O'Reilly

Last Tycoon

Our Twinkle

Star Way

ROCK 'N' POP (AUS) (Bay 2008-Stud 2013). Head of the 2011-12 NZ 3YO Free H. 3 wins at 1200m, 1600m, NZ$458,175, A$6,000, New Zealand Two Thousand Guineas, Gr.1, ARC Karaka Mile, RL, 2d New Zealand Derby, Gr.1, Ashburton RC Ray Coupland S., L, 3d Waikato RC International S., Gr.1. Half-brother to SW Lilakyn (Feilding Gold Cup, L). Out of SW Popsy (New Zealand Derby, Gr.1). His oldest progeny are yearlings.

1st dam

SEQUIN, by Pins. 6 wins at 1150m, 1200m, NZ$80,675, Cambridge JC Mitavite H., William Inglis & Son H., ARC Lindauer H., 2d Waikato RC Lowe Schollum & Jones H., 3d Counties RC Formstress H., 4th Rotorua S., L. Sister to Glintz. This is her first foal.

2nd dam

GLITZY, by O'Reilly. 9 wins to 1400m, NZ$105,900, Rotorua S., L, CJC McCrory Thomas Travel H., Waikato RC Towkay H., Matamata RC Jack Lindsay Classic, ARC Waste Management P., BOP RC DB Draught H., 3d Rotorua S., L, 4th Rotorua RC Lion Red P., Gr.3. Sister to Samburu, three-quarter-sister to O'FLIRTY. Dam of 6 foals, 5 to race, 3 winners, inc:-

Glintz(Pins). 5 wins to 1550m, A$170,880, STC Grand Pavilion H., TJ's Champagne Bar H., 2d Hawkesbury Gold Cup, Gr.3, ATC South West Kerbing H., 3d AJC Rosedale Park H., ATC Milton Meats H.

Fabulous November. 5 wins at 1200m, 1400m, HK$5,857,950, to 2014-15, HKJC Griffin Trophy, Tan Shan River H., Shing Mun River Channel H., Craigengower Challenge Cup, Tsuen Wan H., 2d HKJC Kau to Shan H.

3rd dam

OUR TWINKLE, by Star Way. Winner at 1400m. Sister to Darkside, half-sister to IRISH FLIRT(dam ofMCFLIRT, O'FLIRTY). Dam of 8 named foals, 7 to race, 5 winners, inc:-

GLITZY(O'Reilly). 9 wins. See above.

Samburu(O'Reilly). 5 wins at 1200m, 1400m, CJC Cyril & Jane Smith Trophy, Avon City Ford H., Newstalk ZB H., 3d Riccarton TC Dunedin Guineas, L.

4th dam

OUR SOVEREIGN, by Gold Sovereign. 2 wins at 2, 3d Waikato RC Lightning H. Half-sister to Shining Angel (dam of IMPERIAL ANGEL, MAJESTIC ANGEL), Sunneo (dam of FLYING HABIT - BIG CHIEF(Mal.)). Dam of 11 foals, 9 to race, 6 winners, inc:-

IRISH FLIRT(McGinty). 7 wins-2 at 2-from 1200m to 1600m, Te Aroha JC Thames Valley S.,Gr.3, BOP RC Bob Owens Personality S., L, Tauranga Classic, L, 3d Avondale JC Classic S.,Gr.3, Waikato RC Let's Elope S., Gr.3, ARC Guineas Trial, L, BOP RC Tauranga Classic, L. Dam of-

O'FLIRTY(O'Reilly). 7 wins-3 at 2-to 1400m, A$200,560, WATC Burgess Queen S., L, Lindsay Rosenthal S., L, Concorde Flyer H., 2d WATC Belgravia S., L, RS Crawford S., L, 4th WATC Australia Day S., L.

MCFLIRT(Kaapstad). 7 wins-2 at 2-at 1200m, 1400m, A$153,525, WATC Challenge S., L, Belgravia S., L, 2d WATC Grandstand Cup, L, 3d WATC Birthday S., L, 4th WATC Belmont Sprint H., Gr.3. Sire.

Darkside(Star Way). 4 wins from 2000m to 2200m, NZ$75,875, A$10,350, Hawke's Bay Davmet NZ H., WRC Super Series H., 2d Avondale Cup, Gr.1, 4th SAJC Adelaide Cup, Gr.1, QTC Eagle Farm S., L.

·        

Image may contain: horse and outdoor

Heaps of interest in Racing this lovely filly and everyone is asking the same questions, so hopefully this will help;

Ok so the filly has been broken in and currently riding around the track with light work, I think I have already told you this that she is being trained by Gerald at Opaki Masterton.

Lease is for 3 years with 10% of all stakes

$100 per 5 % share is payable now (20th December 2016) and going forward every month on the 20th thereafter, ideally it would be best if everyone set up a automatic payment for the 20th of each month. A separate bank account has been set up for the syndicate where only transactions for the filly will operate.

Email me to confirm your share and I will email you the bank account details, (first in first served)

The whole idea was to have a group of ladies with a common interest to share the thrill of being able to race a horse which is affordable, if we don't have enough women coming forward we will open it up to everyone

I hope I have covered everything, if not let me know

My email is geraldinnes@xtra.co.nz

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

If you take one for Mrs. Biff, I'll take one for Mrs. Leggy. Actually, I'll take one anyway on your above recommendation! Email on way Donna.

great awesome thanks Mrs Leggy we are now just waiting on Mrs Biff??