RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Street Ranger the next Zenyatta ?

The Baker/Foresman trained Street Ranger( Street Cry- from Soliquey's family) had had 3 trials before her win today at Hawk Bay.

Street Ranger seems to have the same colouring as the mighty Street Cry mare Zenyatta.

the only difference is there is no white blaze, on Street Ranger.

Add Street Ranger to the Baker team to go to Sydney/Brisbane to win a group One.

Camino Racoso ( by Shocking, son of  Street Cry) .

Street Cry is the huge out cross influence for NZ mares.

Dominant by colour,type and lung capacity.
Our family have recently sent 3 mares to a Street Cry dominant Stallion.Shocking.
Including Group One winner Fleur de Lune, 

Opinions ?

13 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

The Baker/Foresman trained Street Ranger( Street Cry- from Soliquey's family) had had 3 trials before her win today at Hawk Bay.

Street Ranger seems to have the same colouring as the mighty Street Cry mare Zenyatta.

the only difference is there is no white blaze, on Street Ranger.

Add Street Ranger to the Baker team to go to Sydney/Brisbane to win a group One.

Camino Racoso ( by Shocking, son of  Street Cry) .

Street Cry is the huge out cross influence for NZ mares.

Dominant by colour,type and lung capacity.
Our family have recently sent 3 mares to a Street Cry dominant Stallion.Shocking.
Including Group One winner Fleur de Lune, 

Opinions ?

Street Ranger the next Zenyatta? , have you been drinking? , haha

Street Ranger is listed as Chestnut and from memory Zenyatta wasn't Chestnut. she was a dark coloured bay/brown mare

Also Street Cry wasn't a Bay dominant stallion, Shocking looks to be which has obviously came from his damsire Danehill.

On a serious note Shocking is starting to do a pretty good job at an early stage and has some promising runners but still has a long way to go. Running at 2.9% Stakes Winners and 41% winners to runners.

His stats should continue to improve as his oldest are only 4 and some are showing some really good potential and will be even better when at a mile and further

Let's look at his first crop as this is a better reflection of what is going on.

Winners to runners 47%. This will continue to improve.

Stakes performers to runners 10%. Keep your eye on some of these stakes performers, some will be stakes winners soon.

The Machiavellian line really works well in New Zealand and Australia.  You have so many options on broodmare sires they can go to.

FANATIC (12f, Groom Dancer, Great Charmer). 2 wins at 1400m, 2400m in 2015-16, NZ$185,475, New Zealand Oaks, Gr.1, 4th Hawkes Bay Lowland S., Gr.3.

THE HASSLER - CIRCUIT HASSLER (H.K.) (12g, Zabeel, Marscay). 4 wins at 1600m, 2100m in 2015-16, NZ$95,650, ARC Championship S., Gr.2, Waikato RC Bupa Care Services H.

CHOCANTE (12g, O'Reilly, Star Way). 4 wins from 1400m to 2100m to 2016-17, NZ$97,410, Counties Cup, Gr.3, Waikato RC Diamond Lodge Draft H., 2d WRC Kemeys Brothers H., 3d WRC Mitsubishi Electric H.

Antonio Giuseppe (12g, High Chaparral, Star Way). 5 wins from 1400m to 2000m to 2016-17, NZ$7,125, A$318,730, ATC Hyland Race Colours H., Strassmeir H., Schweppes H., Theraces H., 2d ATC Metropolitan H., Gr.1.

Pure Pride (12f, Shinko King, Lanfranco). Winner at 1400m in 2015-16, 2d VRC Blazer S., Gr.2.

Megawatt (12f, Desert Prince, Brief Truce). Winner at 1600m in 2015-16, 3d ARC Royal S., Gr.2.

High Class (12f, Magic Ring, Masterclass). Winner at 2, Avondale 2YO Classic, 2d ARC Soliloquy S., L, 4th ARC Great Northern Foal S., L.

Electric Aura (12f, Volksraad, Straussbrook). Winner at 1600m in 2016-17, 2d WRC Marky Mark 2YO Cup, 3d TTC Tasmanian Oaks, L.

Hello M'Lady (13f, General Nediym, King of Kings). Placed at 2 & 3 to 2016-17, 2d ARC Bonecrusher S., Gr.3, 3d Wanganui Guineas, L, 4th ARC Great

4 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

Let's look at his first crop as this is a better reflection of what is going on.

Winners to runners 47%. This will continue to improve.

Stakes performers to runners 10%. Keep your eye on some of these stakes performers, some will be stakes winners soon.

The Machiavellian line really works well in New Zealand and Australia.  You have so many options on broodmare sires they can go to.

According to Arion it's 41% winners to runners, 8.8% stakes performers to runners and 2.9% stakes winners to runners.

I do agree with your point that his stats will improve, but improving from 2.9% stakes winners to runners is going to take some doing, plenty of promise with his progeny though

Obviously someone didn't read my post correctly!

Let's look at his first crop who are 4yo's as that is a better reflection of what is going on. These horse are not 2yo's!

12/13 crop = 4yo .Winners to runners now 48%. Stakes performers to runners 10%.

Crop Foals Rnrs Wnrs Wins SW (GW) SWs(GWs) NZ$
12/13 119 79 38 70 3 (3) 3 (3) 2,491,621

Another nice horse with an interesting pedigree also won at Matamata. This was Soleado by Don Eduardo out of Ensoleille.

To me this combines a lot of breeding theories and certainly those of Swynford in the middle of the pedigree. I would be interested in your thoughts on this matter

Nice win  ..

.....the line breeding in the centre of the pedigree between Nearctic (on the 1st dams male line) and Supreme Court (sire of Don Eduardo's 4th dam ) is probably a bit thin to say that it could be having any impact. However they are major players and in what I would term a very HOT spot in a pedigree.  Their connection is they share their 5th or 6th dam in Pretty Polly. 

A bit the same with the duplication of Somethingroyal. 

It's what the 2nd 3rd and 4th dams are by that I think gives the mating it's real strength.   I have no problem with the Sir Tristram duplication, in this position I think it's a huge asset.

Like wise the 4th dam being by Sovereign Edition, out standing blood and we all know "nicked' so well with Sir Tristram.  

soleado.jpg

On 02/01/2017 at 8:00 PM, Tropical said:

limited horse

Not a bad win in R65 grade today for a limited horse as you suggest, nice win and more coming in the future from that evidence.

Nicely bred filly

On 12/9/2016 at 5:39 PM, Black Kirrama said:

Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro Yep, Bruce, of course I'd had a wine or five. Zenyatta,  pictured recently, after being served by Medaglia D'Oro.Yep she was a bay but looks to have that reddy tinge. Hope ya got the Shocking quinella today at Tauranga

which gives me a good bank  for The Black Silhouette,at TeRapa tomorrow !!

Street Ranger was at absolutely stupid  odds R 8 ,today at my old home town.

On Xmas eve she was slaughtered by lovely R Myers, at NPlymouth.

This was my opinion in written form to a few good People.

NewPlymouth 24/12/16

Watch the race.Then read the stipes report.

Which race were they watching??
They got the part right about STREET RANGER being slow.

What about the ride from there on in.....disgraceful exhibition from Rosie Myers.

Murry Baker Andrew F  the trainers, rate this filly.I think she is a Queensland Oaks filly.

Race 5 NZB INSURANCE PEARL SERIES 1400M Following a track inspection the start of this was delayed approximately 13 minutes and times were adjusted accordingly. STREET RANGER (R Myers) – was slow away OUT OFTIME (D Turner) – was tightened at the start and got back. OLIVIA MARY (T Johnson) – over raced in the early and middle stages and when being steadied went back on to ICEHOUSE near the 800 metres. HOW PERFECT (M Tanaka) – raced three wide without cover throughout. GLADSTONE BELLE (T Thornton) – held up rounding the home turn. ELLIES EMPRESS (M Hills) – was held up for a short distance passing the 200 metres.

Today, Matt hunted her out and kept niggling.She drifted then finished well late.

So far, STREET RANGER, has the same stats as Zenyatta.

Both of them have Only been beaten once.

( tongue in cheek and naughty replies expected...but I got the off shore dollars)