RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Hilton Donaldson incoming

and talking about Jason Teaz, nothing against him personally but just think he's a standard caller and that's about it but how the hell do the NZRB justify paying for him to fly back and forth constantly to the south island to call races, i understand he still lives up in the northern area and he gets flown down to call the Otago meets, and its been happening for the last 2 years

I have no problem with racecafe as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.however,it needs to be known that i pay for my own flights up and down the country to cover the meets im rostered for.

Attack me all you like but i pay my own way.you are quite welcome to check my bank account as it will prove it.

20 minutes ago, JTeaz said:

I have no problem with racecafe as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.however,it needs to be known that i pay for my own flights up and down the country to cover the meets im rostered for.

Attack me all you like but i pay my own way.you are quite welcome to check my bank account as it will prove it.

Good on you Jason. I do like your forthright opinions.

2 hours ago, JTeaz said:

Good onya Jason ...yeah I,m hearing ya , you,ve copped alot  for the love of the game..I would welcome Tony Lee back

but I,d prefer you, over importing an Aussie,

You,ve done the hard yards mate.

...I wanted to be a commentator at school , still wouldn,t mind a crack ...went up into the box one day and was told to sit in stand and do recorded calls , improve, and see if I could get a go at trials...Never did., The Mrs reckons I mumble too much

Good luck and message me any advice mate 

3 hours ago, JTeaz said:

So straight from the horses mouth Jason  have you applied to take over the CD role?

Guest 2Admin2
4 hours ago, JTeaz said:

That stinks Jason.  I'm sure your flights are no where near what it cost to send the delegation to Mumbai.

Guest 2Admin2
2 hours ago, MrBigStuff said:

He doesn't have to live up north

And the others don't need to go to Paris, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Dubai, etc.

17 hours ago, JTeaz said:

For what it is worth,I personally like your commentary's,

I believe if you have to listen to an audio commentary you get a better picture if the commentator tells you where in the race your horse is positioned and i believe you are the best at doing that,so there you go you do have a supporter,

As for having to pay your own way,this would be fair if all other employees did the same,but i know the RIU fly people all over NZ at a waste of the pokie funding they get to run the outfit and when the TAB fly Mark Stafford all over the country he would not be paying and Purcell'S airfare would not be coming out of his packet,just a continuous waste of NZTR funds.

SNR

22 hours ago, JTeaz said:

Don't sweat it Jason, we are all experts on here if you hadn't worked it out....;)

As someone once said "Opinions are like Arseholes, everyone has got one..."

Keep up the good work......

On 12/7/2016 at 4:10 PM, JTeaz said:

You are doing a great job Jason.  Good luck if you do decide to chase the CD job.  There are a lot of people on this forum far to keen to bag commentators and not too many prepared to put a demo tape so we can see how the experts do it.

Scooby.   Agree with you on this 100%..... There are!!!   N.Z commentators  to choose from..... Blasts  from the past,    Tony Lee  and  Brian Martin  and the the struggling up and commers that have patiently been waiting in the wings for a chance ..Some present callers that are being Used and abused why not give them a break??  It is,   a  fucking farce,  and quite frankly a let down  for me, that our leading code is slipping ,slipping, slipping, and dragging the other  codes with them.. Who really is calling the final shots here?  Who is the the person that signs off on the outcome of us all ?  Clarkie 

On 12/7/2016 at 11:10 AM, JTeaz said:

Thanks for posting and don't worry too much about some in here, they could not do your job if they tried and always seem happy to knock everyone and everything.

Apparentley Dog Caller Mark Rosanowski was 2nd in line behind Darren Tyquin for the Christchurch caller role back years ago when Reon retired. I wonder with Mark being CD based and a long time trackside employee if he could be considered a chance at the CD role?

10 minutes ago, racetrackringo said:

Apparentley Dog Caller Mark Rosanowski was 2nd in line behind Darren Tyquin for the Christchurch caller role back years ago when Reon retired. I wonder with Mark being CD based and a long time trackside employee if he could be considered a chance at the CD role?

LOL! 

You have come out with about 5 scenarios without a lot of substance 

18 minutes ago, racetrackringo said:

Might not be a bad option if he wanted to do it.