RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

Douglas Whyte ride on Scales of Justice

11 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

She got the best economical run in the race and that's what won it for her. Up front bias yesterday, can't remember anything coming from well back to win.....Seraphim probably the best of them in placings.

Talking about Ascot, you would have to be filthy if you picked the Quaddie there. 

The four winners paid $23, $41, $38 and $8........and it paid just $17,532.

The quaddie wasn't  commingled? Stratum Star was never a $38 dollar shot. Silverstream was well ever the odds as well. Mind you WA Tab quaddie was $50k which was about right if not overs given the winners local tote prices. 

DW is gone. It's just a matter of how long for and with the HZk International Meeting on next week, what would you do in his position? Yep, me too! "Sir, the horse was beaten and I was riding strongly with my left hand". Unfortunately for DW, hawk eye tells another story. The Stipes have no option but to suspend him and the thousands of punters who backed SOJ will be demanding it. (I didn't back him, so I'm not talking via anger.). But for the last 25 -50 metres, DW didn't look to where the winning post was. He was looking backwards and then shat himself when he looked up to see hadn't reached the WP. He's gone, but after the He's Remarkable farce, a dilution of the Laurie Connell days, nothing would surprise in WA !

On 12/3/2016 at 10:11 PM, kdt said:

What the hell happened there, I think he missed a beat and its cost him the race. I'm no expert on riding so Midget or any other jock ex jock what do you think? 

DEAD RIGHT THERE SHADES OF NOLAN BLACK CAV BUT DIFF RESULT 

On 12/3/2016 at 9:19 PM, Ohokaman said:

She got the best economical run in the race and that's what won it for her. Up front bias yesterday, can't remember anything coming from well back to win.....Seraphim probably the best of them in placings.

Talking about Ascot, you would have to be filthy if you picked the Quaddie there. 

The four winners paid $23, $41, $38 and $8........and it paid just $17,532.

I checked the pool before I played and on the TAB website it said the pool was 150,000. F***ing lying c***s. I actually had the winners of the first and third legs but in hindsight I am glad I didn't get it I would have been livid.  

On 12/4/2016 at 9:01 AM, Mt Smart Cats said:

The quaddie wasn't  commingled? Stratum Star was never a $38 dollar shot. Silverstream was well ever the odds as well. Mind you WA Tab quaddie was $50k which was about right if not overs given the winners local tote prices. 

Apparently the quaddie was not commingled due to issues on Saturday (like what Saturday does their crap system NOT have issues?). But they conveniently forgot to amend the pool total on their website, so the punters who bet a total of 17k here in NZ were under the misleading impression they were betting into the much bigger Melbourne/WA pool. If any other business did that Consumer Protection would rip them a new one... but Petone apparently have a mandate to mislead the few customers they have left with impunity.

55 minutes ago, kdt said:

You are right Newmarket but remember this is the "wild west" and anything could happen. Just ask Roger James!

Different case/circumstances but the end result will be the same. D Whyte is goneburger, only question is for how long.

2 hours ago, kdt said:

You are right Newmarket but remember this is the "wild west" and anything could happen. Just ask Roger James!

We cannot throw stones over the He's Remarkable outrage when we had Ligiero and the Te Aroha Breeders (forget the horse name) travesties.(come in Ted)

On 12/4/2016 at 0:01 PM, We're Doomed said:

I thought the Wakefield was a very poor group two race, but I suppose it is all we have.  You do wonder why more didn't target it. An easy road to the Karaka race is I suppose the aim for most decent 2yos.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing?

First and second home in the Karaka Million were second and third in the Wakefield.

That should help the Group Two status!