RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
I know

1 question

15 minutes ago, I know said:

Would like people's ideas. If you had one question for head office what would it be . For me it would be what is our 5-10 year plan and how are we going to get there. Interested in others ideas thanks 

Yes, that is a great Qs. 

18 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

it already is I have told you before you can go and watch anytime you want

Please no fighting to people's questions on this one everyone can submit a question no matter how big or small right or wrong.

8 hours ago, lad27 said:

transparency

Also what is goal in getting our fair share from the N.Z.R.B.

When will we finally have social media running like pretty much everyone in ozz.

Can you please explain a bit more to this lad thanks

11 hours ago, I know said:

Can you please explain a bit more to this lad thanks

In my view Transparency was lacking for a very long time but is on the improve with current board.

If Sandown can to a draw for Melborne Cup after the night of the heats for the final why can it not be done after the semis for the N.Z. cup final?

1 hour ago, lad27 said:

In my view Transparency was lacking for a very long time but is on the improve with current board.

If Sandown can to a draw for Melborne Cup after the night of the heats for the final why can it not be done after the semis for the N.Z. cup final?

They need to make sure right dogs go in right boxes..... imo

43 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

I posted another time on another post about boxdraws started by you telling you that you can go watch the draw the very next post was made by you asking Gary to go and ring them go and read wasa

I'll ring Nzgra