RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Where are Taylor@SLB

Tui Ad!:D

Yep...you posted all those envious comments about Heath in the knowledge that it would end up here on Racecafe.:rolleyes:

As for Goodlobster, any truth to the rumour that he got sacked from his job and has moved back home to live with his folks (who obviously don't have an internet connection)?

Upon my return.

Your mail is well wrong...which is hardly surprising.

As for my last Mrs, feel free to go to the foxton track and watch her ride trackwork any morning you like to assess how big she is in person.

And the new lady is definitely not bigger.

I resigned from Watties after 8 yrs to move back to the Naki...

If you would like any further details please don't hesitate to ask...

Have just been enjoying the silly season having lots of beer and food and the odd game of golf with my cousin and am supposed to be filling in for a cricket team for the club he plays in for the odd weekend game coming up....

Life is all good

Hugs and Kisses

Jezza

Upon my return.

Your mail is well wrong...which is hardly surprising.

As for my last Mrs, feel free to go to the foxton track and watch her ride trackwork any morning you like to assess how big she is in person.

And the new lady is definitely not bigger.

I resigned from Watties after 8 yrs to move back to the Naki...

If you would like any further details please don't hesitate to ask...

Have just been enjoying the silly season having lots of beer and food and the odd game of golf with my cousin and am supposed to be filling in for a cricket team for the club he plays in for the odd weekend game coming up....

Life is all good

Hugs and Kisses

Jezza

Golf - dont remind me about that one Jezza! ;) Ironically Im picking Tran and Hooka up today from the airport :D The rest of the clan are turning up tomorrow. Gonna be one horrendous weekend! I told the "woodchopper" to bring his clubs too! LOL

Bump.:D

Seriously bro, some of the stuff you trudge up dates 5 years. Imagine what you could have done with that time. No really, you only get one shot. Put your energies into a worthy cause. I won't say this again

Seriously bro, some of the stuff you trudge up dates 5 years. Imagine what you could have done with that time. No really, you only get one shot. Put your energies into a worthy cause. I won't say this again

I hope that's not the only thing you won't say again just quietly.

Some of the stuff you've come up with re Ryder in the past few days has been total garbage. Further, you repeatedly bitch and moan on the general forum about the lack of standards yet you keep using this site!

I get the impression that you're quite a loner who would be lost without the retards that frequent this place.

You need to have the kind of intestinal fortitude that I possess. I come back here every now and again for my own amusement and that's that. zzz's going to ban me for two years....whoopdedoo...hardly a loss for me.;)

If he had any balls he'd make it a lifetime ban...but I think he's all hat and no sheep.

What these old threads do reveal bblunt is the lies people tell to try to gain some credibility on this site.

Look at Nathan Gestro's post #63 on this thread]Yeah I was. I used to have chats to them when I pushed off them for my run up. We never played Patea though as they were a grade lower.

but only last week when under the hammer for his Kane Willaimson posts he feels the need to lie and post this;

We will never know because everything you claim to have achieved is basically waffle until you confess your real name. I reckon the HHS 3rd XI would roll your Lonely Hearts Club :D We used to beat Patea - a team that someone on here couldnt hold a regular spot in :D

I actually feel sad for those like Nathan Gestro and Jeremy Birss who have to lie to try to impress others on here. The victimization of an innocent widow by claiming she was an old girlfriend and posting links to photos of her was the greatest display of a poster showing no integrity on here whatsoever. No wonder, the self proclaimed king of integrity, Tasma'an Muppet has no problem aligning himself to such people. As they say, birds of a feather.

:D Hilarious HTJ. Trying to impress!? Lol. Obviously you havent impressed some of the Trackside staff in the past. Ive heard one of them state to a fellow Cafer to watch you because you're "dangerous". Wow what an interesting perception people have of you. Must be great to live with such a reputation or legacy :)

Bonjour with cheese!