RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Where are Taylor@SLB

:D:

And I suppose you too would call the tracks Williamson made his runs on difficult? A true Indian pitch of the 70s and 80s where turn and bounce were rife on Day 2?? Mmmmm. Even McIntosh (so lambasted by NZers) and Singh (a swatter if you've ever seen one) made it look like Heathrow runway. The guy will get found out. I dont actually want him to because nothing would make me happier than a NZ cricketer with over heaped praise actually kicking on and becoming a Crowe, Jones, or Wright. Instead we have had the likes of Pocock, Stead, and Thompson to remind us what we end up with when we fall in love with cricketers who have as much technique as Chats (God bless him!).

Hey, don't knock Chats, Torch...

I remember one day at Maidstone Park being almost beaned by a 6 hit by Ewan...

(No, Isaac, I'm not namedropping - my cricketing feats were definitely not up to Senior Club level. Our way-lesser-graded game just happened to be on an adjacent pitch...)

Haha so true guys. In fact he showed more skill and balls against Akram than Williamson did tonight. Christ there goes that technique again!

Nathan, a question for you if you don't mind.

Do you think Kane Williamson would have made the 'best ever Hawera High School 1st XI' if he gone there?

Imagine him coming in at 6 behind such luminaries as...

...the 'Sehwag of Hawera' in Ronnie Barker

...Craig Sentch..'technically sound & a great fielder'

...Steve Fevre

...Carl Buckland

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=122473021129725&topic=96#topic_top

Nathan, a question for you if you don't mind.

Do you think Kane Williamson would have made the 'best ever Hawera High School 1st XI' if he gone there?

Imagine him coming in at 6 behind such luminaries as...

...the 'Sehwag of Hawera' in Ronnie Barker

...Craig Sentch..'technically sound & a great fielder'

...Steve Fevre

...Carl Buckland

Probably not :D Stalking is a compulsion and a form of dependent behaviour by some. Gosh some people really need to live a life through others eh! :D :D :D Oh dear, how sad, never mind :)

Got some great goss recently from an employer at Andersons Memorials. They were talking about ex-workers there and how one lady's son........ :D

Probably not :D Stalking is a compulsion and a form of dependent behaviour by some. Gosh some people really need to live a life through others eh! :D :D :D Oh dear, how sad, never mind :)

Got some great goss recently from an employer at Andersons Memorials. They were talking about ex-workers there and how one lady's son........ :D

I was wondering where you'd got to today...the mail I was getting was, as it's Steve Davis's wedding today, that you were there as Steve's best man...while another popular theory doing the rounds is that you were at a re-union for the sightscreen attendants of the Hawera High School 3rd XI.;)

Heath Chittenden.."I find your comments amusing Nathan considering I was a little muppet of all 14 years of age playing with you. Now as an adult I would be happy to match stats, or championships but that is a little hard Nathan as you hardly played prem cricket and when you did you never wanted to bowl anyway.

So enjoy reminising on your senior cricket days :)"

I was wondering where you'd got to today...the mail I was getting was, as it's Steve Davis's wedding today, that you were there as Steve's best man...while another popular theory doing the rounds is that you were at a re-union for the sightscreen attendants of the Hawera High School 3rd XI.]

Yeah I was. I used to have chats to them when I pushed off them for my run up. We never played Patea though as they were a grade lower. :D Unfortunately I never saw your talents or werent they good enough like Patea High School? :D

I was wondering where you'd got to today...the mail I was getting was, as it's Steve Davis's wedding today, that you were there as Steve's best man...while another popular theory doing the rounds is that you were at a re-union for the sightscreen attendants of the Hawera High School 3rd XI.]

And I detect a hint of sadness on your behalf because obviously you didnt get invited! Now THATS funny :D

Anyway this lady used to give out all sorts of information about how her boy....

:D

And I detect a hint of sadness on your behalf because obviously you didnt get invited! Now THATS funny :D

Anyway this lady used to give out all sorts of information about how her boy....

:D

You're barking up the wrong tree there Gastro.;)

But speaking of sad, what's with the attitude towards Heath? Are you annoyed with your lot in life? Disappointed that you've been passed over for a promotion or two and that Heath has gone on achieve the lofty status of principal?

Whatever it is, as pogo has already pointed out, you clearly need help. :)

You're barking up the wrong tree there Gastro.]

Haha! Promotion?! That would be the last thing I need to make me happy :D The dark side is for those who lack security or peace of mind. Is that why you strive for recognition? :)

I have no problem with Heath - quirky banter. You might know about that if you ever stepped onto a sportfield. I cant bag him anyway - how could I do that to the son of the mighty Chugalug???!! :D

....amusing to see you getting blazed by that highly qualified wordsmith, Mr Denutto.

One can see why DD was so helpful to the Kerrigans in their time of need

Off to Athletics next Thursday or isnt it worthy enough? Ill pass on a present if you're going. :D

Haha! Promotion?! That would be the last thing I need to make me happy :D The dark side is for those who lack security or peace of mind. Is that why you strive for recognition? :)

I have no problem with Heath - quirky banter. You might know about that if you ever stepped onto a sportfield. I cant bag him anyway - how could I do that to the son of the mighty Chugalug???!! :D

This is Gastro NOT bagging Heath on facebook.;)

"Christ you're a pimped up principal arent you. Some things never change. Good to see your poor temperement has flowed down through the rest of the club. United have a great reputation with you in charge. Not. Remember thinking you're the boss doesn't mean you are actually leading others.

Trainspotting match stats and championships arent everything. Teams win championships and within teams the "carrying" of others exists. Stomping off the field like a petulant poof when dismissed, or continually harrassing a captain for a bowl dont have a stats column but they go a bloody long way to painting a fair picture of a player.

Im happy with my days in prems as lets be fair I was never in bed on a Friday night at 7pm like you or had issues with important things like mateship and teamwork. I know what I did but cant recall it wicket for wicket, run for run in my little diary that I bet you keep under your pillow. But I suppose only the self centred and egotistical players do that eh?

Have fun dictating to your "aduts" next week or is that a Freudian slip along the lines of "Adolf"?

Oh and the bit about being "14"...you made one score v Inglewood in the very first game and then couldnt hit a pea off a chop for the entire season. Come to think of it you were playing for United then - why werent you playing for a High School team???!! ;) Perhaps you have an asterix for each game that year. They could mean:

* I'm too good for High School so have put my talents to real use.

* No one at High School wanted me in their team so I picked up my bat and ball and went elsewhere.

* All scores are during puberty.

* I am not emotionally secure yet but it should sort itself out before I'm 40 years old.

Now go back to your Dungeons and Dragons game, or your Pubescent Principals Monthly mag and do us all a favour and for once shut up!"

This is Gastro NOT bagging Heath on facebook.]

Ever thought it was set up for the likes of a stalker like you???!!!

Hook , line, and sinker! As Goodlobster would say:"Thank you umpires, thank you ball boys" :D

Ahhh mission accomplished. Cheers, now you can definitely be crowned "The King" :D:D:D

Ever thought it was set up for the likes of a stalker like you???!!!

Hook , line, and sinker! As Goodlobster would say:"Thank you umpires, thank you ball boys" :D

Ahhh mission accomplished. Cheers, now you can definitely be crowned "The King" :D:D:D

Tui Ad!:D

Yep...you posted all those envious comments about Heath in the knowledge that it would end up here on Racecafe.:rolleyes:

As for Goodlobster, any truth to the rumour that he got sacked from his job and has moved back home to live with his folks (who obviously don't have an internet connection)?

Tui Ad!:D

Yep...you posted all those envious comments about Heath in the knowledge that it would end up here on Racecafe.:rolleyes:

As for Goodlobster, any truth to the rumour that he got sacked from his job and has moved back home to live with his folks (who obviously don't have an internet connection)?

Ah how we chuckled about it during the winter. Always great when a plan comes off! Cheers for playing the lead role :D

Goodlobster moved onto bigger and better things. Again your mail is shabby. Time to make those pigeons of yours redundant.

Goodlobster moved onto bigger and better things.

...and while I'm flogging you to all parts of the boundary;).....why haven't you gone on to bigger and better things?

If Lob has done that, and my mail says he hasn't, then clearly he is at peace with himself and doesn't need to seek recognition with angry, envious posts on RaceCafe and Facebook...bagging athletes left, right and centre.

What have you ever achieved in the sports arena Nathan that gives you that sense of entitlement?

I think Heath was right!;)

...and while I'm flogging you to all parts of the boundary]

Another deflection of the topic in self defence. I dont know - how about you pop off and do some more "hook,line, and sinker" stalking :D Now if we "knew" your name we could all see your "attributes", but of course we cant eh. Night night and "hail the king" :D