RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Where are Taylor@SLB

that wouldn't be able to work that one out would have an IQ less than George W. ]

Can't you change you name so that people stop confusing us???

Your assumption regarding GW's IQ is incorrect....as usual.

http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/famous4.html

G.W. Bush has an IQ of 125, whilst George Washington's was 118 and George Bush Snr an embarassing 98.

So it's back to the drawing board for you....whoever you are!;)

Can't you change you name so that people stop confusing us???

Your assumption regarding GW's IQ is incorrect....as usual.

http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/famous4.html

G.W. Bush has an IQ of 125, whilst George Washington's was 118 and George Bush Snr an embarassing 98.

So it's back to the drawing board for you....whoever you are!]

speaks volumes for your character Chris Taylor. :D

You obviously missed the 8 years of his presidency but that's not hardly surprising. ;):D

You obviously missed the 8 years of his presidency but that's not hardly surprising. ]

I read this recently:

"One of the most ludicrous caricatures of George is that he was a dumb idiot who stumbled into the presidency.

"No one stumbles into that job, and the history of American presidential campaigns is littered with the corpses of those who were supposed to be brilliant but who nonetheless failed because brilliance is not enough..."

That's from Tony Blair's new book and everyone knows, usually from Tony's own lips, that Tony is never wrong...

I read this recently:

"One of the most ludicrous caricatures of George is that he was a dumb idiot who stumbled into the presidency.

"No one stumbles into that job, and the history of American presidential campaigns is littered with the corpses of those who were supposed to be brilliant but who nonetheless failed because brilliance is not enough..."

That's from Tony Blair's new book and everyone knows, usually from Tony's own lips, that Tony is never wrong...

What was it???

Weapons of mass destruction??

The sexing up of the evidence??

Tony's book would have to be taken as gospel surely?? :D

Ummm...I am actually RazorSharp too :)

i would establish an alter-ego now were i to believe that one day i may need it to bolster an argument i was in danger of losing. of course, there is no need as i know that will never happen :D

i would establish an alter-ego now were i to believe that one day i may need it to bolster an argument i was in danger of losing. of course, there is no need as i know that will never happen :D

The problem I have is that me and Razor argue:D How bad is THAT!

Guest THE CASTLE
Ha... why the **** would I return to this **** hole..

Join my group.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 780&ref=ts

Do me the favour and red card me you midge.

How about this one for starters SLB.

Here you are...full or bravado before you got banned...then you even had elsu saying that you were NEVER going to return to RC even if zzz DID reinstate you...but then you got reinstated and you realised something very quickly...and that is that you have no friends or no life outside of RC...that being a part of this site is more important than your self-respect.

You and thommo are two peas in a pod...both willing to have their dignity stomped on just so that you can share the next idiotic idea that comes into your head.

HO HO HO!!;)

You know that excitement you're feeling?

Its the same excitement that no good, scumbag, Greeks like you get your kicks off...

As I said, show me a post where I sucked up to zzz..

You'll find none. As for returning to this site, I did so because I felt the sport forum especially was floundering...

I dont relate this website to my personal life, it is merely a tool to use whilst waiting for a game or race to come on T.V.

So Con KantfindmypenisevenifItried, off you go. See you in another month when you decide to offer your valued opinion.

Guest THE CASTLE

As I said, show me a post where I sucked up to zzz..

You'll find none. As for returning to this site, I did so because I felt the sport forum especially was floundering...

You're not the sharpest are you.

You are sucking up to zzz through your ACTIONS....silent as they may be.

Not so long ago (under the previous ownership) you wanted to jump into a ring with zzz...now you, like thommo, are quite happy to 'tow the line' so that you don't get banned.

As I said...you have no self-respect.

He has lambasted you and your family name, yet you let that wash over you and your reponse to that abuse is for you to say that your return is based on your concern for the sports forum!!!...on a site that he owns!!!

How your can't put 2+2 together on this one is beyond me!

I dont associate myself with zzz on this site. I haven't tippie toe'd since returning either. I posted that FB group and he didnt ban me, thats his problem, not mine.

I got banned because I mentioned a certain restaurant, that is all..

Its no surprise that what has sparked your posts on this thread was a comment made by our resident idiot 'Razorsharp'.

I rest my class, all aussies are alike huh?

You can stop jerking off now, you might not be able to see what your typing soon.

Guest THE CASTLE

I dont associate myself with zzz on this site.

Oh dear...I'll try and paint an analogy for you to make it easier for you to understand.

I own a shop selling crayons.

You need crayons for your 'Art History' courses at Auckland University...so you are a regular customer.

I don't like you...and I don't need your business...and I make you aware of both of those facts.

You say 'that's ok Con...I'll keep on buying crayons from you all the same'.

I start slagging you and your family off all around town...telling all and sundry just how much of a no-hoper you are and that you'll never amount to anything. Hell! I even offer you a job in my shop just to give you an opportunity to prove me wrong!

But you...being you...decline the offer because you have an aversion to employment. You also keep buying crayons off me because I'm the only crayon shop close to you and your self-respect is so low that you'll put up with the insults if it means having more crayons.

That's it in a nutshell.

hahahaaa so u thought the sports forum was FLONDERING so u came back to save it hahaha thats su faaarkn funny.

You post sooo much dumb arse stuff on here that u make me look like a genuis.

at least i got a excuse.whats yours.

where is Taylor,bert,Catman,tasman man etc at least they wrote sum good sensibil stuff

Guest THE CASTLE
:D

I'm always encouraged when I see people who I thought were idiots, align themselves with other idiots.;)

Been loving your work lately Kareem...especially your analysis of Kane Williamson's batting technique (oh how I laughed).:D

I guess you must be right...and Martin Crowe, Sunil Gavaskar and Sachin Tendulkar must be wrong!

Ho ho ho:D