RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Where are Taylor@SLB

I'm stoked that they're gone (well 'gone' as in they're banned on posting but no doubt still religously viewing this site 24/7). They're gonna have to come up with some good psuedonyms soon, and not make it obvious thats it's them. Their racecafe cravings must be giving them the addict-shakes!

think you were looking for the & button rather than the @

:eek:

That's a bit rich for someone as grammatically incorrect as yourself to go around pointing out errors in other people's posts Brad.;)

I would have thought that by now you'd have realised that one year at Auckland Grammar doesn't make you a genius!:D

:D

Got any good ideas for psuedonyms jim?

And how would you be sure that it was them if you so suspected?]

......CTaylor is one of a kind !!!!

Wellington rugby , coaching tips , propping tips , Jesse is back , character assassinations ,gentle sarcasm, hurtful sarcasm , slings and arrows of outrageous ill-fortune etc etc that's CTaylor.

I kinda expect him to show up as fool-back for the AB's.

That would make it an all-Welly backline.

Imagine the dysfunction then !!!

:D

Taylor was a bit of fun and clearly took the piss a lot of the time.

Sunlineboy was good value but tended to poke his nose in every thread as though he thought he knew a bit about everything when in truth he came across as knowing little about nothing.

I dont know why Sunlineboy got banned,he was totally harmless.Taylor is still around I think.

Taylor was a bit of fun and clearly took the piss a lot of the time.

Sunlineboy was good value but tended to poke his nose in every thread as though he thought he knew a bit about everything when in truth he came across as knowing little about nothing.

I dont know why Sunlineboy got banned,he was totally harmless.Taylor is still around I think.

Bit of a shame,both were good for taking the piss out of and both often gave a good laugh.Slb will have more time for study now,and MAY? come back a bit brighter.

Guest Editor
snort... this made me laugh so hard i had beer coming out my nose

surely you meant slops not beer

FYI Taylor is being watched closely given that he shouldn't be here, and Sunloon has been reinstated but will need to subscribe to the same standards as the rest of us if he wishes to enjoy our company.

Great to see our intrepid administrator is on to Taylor.

But as for Sunloon, I wasn't aware that his standards could drop any lower than they actually were.:D

Personally short stuff, I think you just don't like the poor chap.;)

Before I go... Christopher Horse Stopper is Taylor...a blind mans dick could see that...

Good to hear you're alive and still kicking slb.I don't think the above is correct as they don't contain consistent personal attacks on the writer.He'll be behind closed doors dressed in female attire thrashing himself,maybe with Maa.

Good to hear you're alive and still kicking slb.I don't think the above is correct as they don't contain consistent personal attacks on the writer.He'll be behind closed doors dressed in female attire thrashing himself,maybe with Maa.

Glad to see there's still some sensible people on here with a few clues!;)

Chris Taylor = Christopher Horse Stopper indeed!!:D

What a thought!!:eek:

Now now traka, that's quite uncalled for, altering a person's post like that.

I don't suppose you've ever applied for a copy of a dead baby's birth certificate as well by any chance?:D

That seems like the sort of thing you'd be in to. ]

:D No not at this point n time.