RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cornelius

Dont worry NZ racing is in good hands - NZRB AGM

"Certainly nobody around the NZRBs executive table is sitting there saying [current profits] are enough. In fact, to the contrary. Having been out around the country, from North Cape .. well not quite, we didn't get to North Cape, we only got as far as Auckland." John Allen.

Stafford "It's cool we have the same racing Minister. He gets it!" There's no re-education for a new minister" 

Gets what?? re-educate? FFS!!!

Guy, go to Christchurch, Awapuni, Cambridge or Matamata training centres and talk to people there. Owners and trainers dividing their winning percentage for a $7000 race, while there too many employees at NZRB and with salaries that doesnt relate to the product. 

Guest 2Admin2
13 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Cornelius $450 an hour would be about the hourly rate Nathan Guy's Office would pay for consultants. If he read Race Cafe he would get more informed advice for FREE!

Happy to charge him a subscription!!!!

1 hour ago, Cornelius said:

Stafford "It's cool we have the same racing Minister. He gets it!" There's no re-education for a new minister" 

Gets what?? re-educate? FFS!!!

Guy, go to Christchurch, Awapuni, Cambridge or Matamata training centres and talk to people there. Owners and trainers dividing their winning percentage for a $7000 race, while there too many employees at NZRB and with salaries that doesnt relate to the product. 

Yes, he "gets it".....isn't he the same moron who said we already have an all weather track....at Addington....??!! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Contentious said:

whats my favourite - definately the guy wearing a cricket jersey over shirt and tie. Wasn't there a tv comedy series that had a guy dressed like that?

Was it the Benny Hill Show?

Purcell chasing Glenda Hughes around...........:rolleyes:

In the old days when I was a kid most villages has just the one idiot, nowadays it seems Petone has been infested with them, they're fucking everywhere !!

I stopped watching when Glenda said "NZ is in danger of losing its status as a leader in world racing ..... " 

I've watched the whole thing now.

It's a bit depressing watching a series of speakers, all devoid of initiative, bereft of good ideas, but all seeking comfort in banal trivialities of no consequence that seem designed to numb the brains of the intelligent or satisfy the ignorant fools by way of confusion.

I've put a couple of pic's up for you two, John Allen and Glenda Hughes. Put your hands on your hearts and tell me if the pictures resonate, then get a pen and paper and write these few words.

I cannot make a difference, I have no ideas, I'm a liability, I RESIGN.

IMG_6899.PNG

IMG_6898.PNG

I don't think you're worth helping John Allen, you come across as a silver tongued bull shitter ( although more honest and genuine than your two immediate predecessors ), and as for you Glenda Hughes, you're either really stupid, or you think the industry participants are all thick. Doesn't matter which it is that applies, you're still worthy only of contempt.

Anyway you two, here's a few more thoughts for you to reflect on before you resign.

IMG_6900.PNG

IMG_6901.PNG

IMG_6902.PNG

IMG_6903.PNG

The trouble is that this needs to get out into mainstream media and gain some sort of goundswell of support from the small part of the population still interested in Racing. Being tossed around on here by the usual suspects isn't really achieving much.

It is probably an indication of the industry's general malaise that the mainstream media and general population aren't really that interested.

In Australia the Govt would get involved, as in the Doomben v Eagle Farm clash, but here the Govt obviously has no real interest. It is a pity nothing more constructive was achieved when Winston had some influence.