RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Clasina Maria

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Yes, that it is what is so ridiculous about our Stipe situation at the moment.

Martin is guilty as anything and yet no hearing been heard and Jeremy Markham is hammered on the spot when he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Thank God these Stipes are not running our court system or what a total stuff up that would be.

Need Stipes that have got some ability!  !

Is the difference that Jeremy pleaded guilty?Why he did,I don't know because like you,i believe very harshly treated.Think a word in his,ear just to say be a bit more aware of what happening around and in front of you,would have been suffice.

1 hour ago, richie said:

Is the difference that Jeremy pleaded guilty?Why he did,I don't know because like you,i believe very harshly treated.Think a word in his,ear just to say be a bit more aware of what happening around and in front of you,would have been suffice.

Richie there is a story behind this,  so watch this space. I can't go into it at this time.

10 hours ago, Brodie said:

Richie there is a story behind this,  so watch this space. I can't go into it at this time.

I await with interest (again)

This harness racing game has more intrigue than most TV dramas....all we need is some sex to make it complete....How about the headline 'American Ideal shags Adore Me after he escapes his paddock...'

On 11/28/2016 at 8:41 AM, gubellini said:

Thanks Who Knows. Go to the Gareth Dixon thread and you will see I tipped Rakarazor to win Race 3 at Auckland on Friday night citing her better draw. Hope you got on! Probably not because you prefer bagging drivers! Clasina Maria had no show from her 10 metre draw. If Jessica had moved earlier she would have suffered the same fate as fellow 10 m handicapper Mr Midnight and got posted three wide and wouldn't have finished as close as she did.

On 11/26/2016 at 4:58 PM, Kotare_Hunter said:

Give the syndicate a call, let us know how you get on.

didnt pakipaki struggle abit again?  hes green as the grass of home but he looks cup class to me! good old raki and gareth, deserved the win, but im watchin that pakipaki with eagle eyes,

'One swallow does not a summer make' yes it was a good drive, but a well planned out one with Quick As A Trick, a horse she used to drive, giving her the perfect trail, and Rasmussen not giving her horse any chance.

It won't stop me from thinking she is a poor driver but well done to her on her win yesterday, the horse has got ability and finally got a decent drive to show what it could do.

10/10 drive by Jessica Young to win Race 4 at Motukarara on Go Davey today. Secured trail. Took passing lane behind leader All About Henry. Realised her horse was reluctant to take the inside run so instinctively hooked him wide and cruised past easily.Superb horsemanship.

23 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Swede no show from Who Knows. Must be still choking on humble pie.

Not at all, I just am not on this site 24 hrs a day with nothing better to do.

im rapt with Classina Maria winning, it paid a very good price considering the way it has been previously driven and was very happy with the win.

But let's not get carried away, yes Jessica had a great day by her standards, but it still doesn't make her a great driver.

Richard Brosnan even had a winner a few weeks back, it doesn't mean he is suddenly a top reinsman.

On 12/12/2016 at 6:21 AM, WhoKnows said:

Not at all, I just am not on this site 24 hrs a day with nothing better to do.

im rapt with Classina Maria winning, it paid a very good price considering the way it has been previously driven and was very happy with the win.

But let's not get carried away, yes Jessica had a great day by her standards, but it still doesn't make her a great driver.

Richard Brosnan even had a winner a few weeks back, it doesn't mean he is suddenly a top reinsman.

by her standards?  i don't think there is a driver in this universe that would live up to your impeccable standards you are just a moaner.