RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

BET 365

Have opened an account with bet365 verified ready to go deposited $200 got a $200 bonus,

they have live chat i was having trouble navigating the site very helpful. any questions u have are answered swiftly not swept under the carpet or the pie warmer like they do at petone

feeling liberated  Highly recommended 

5 minutes ago, mike28 said:

Have opened an account with bet365 verified ready to go deposited $200 got a $200 bonus,

they have live chat i was having trouble navigating the site very helpful. any questions u have are answered swiftly not swept under the carpet or the pie warmer like they do at petone

feeling liberated  Highly recommended 

I used them for a while, I stuffed up a bet that lost which was totally my fault and talked to them about it they were really good and refunded the money to my account. I can only imagine the response I would have got from Petone.

13 minutes ago, tonkatime said:

I used them for a while, I stuffed up a bet that lost which was totally my fault and talked to them about it they were really good and refunded the money to my account. I can only imagine the response I would have got from Petone.

I felt obliged to log in and comment on this .

I have had a similar situation thru the nz tab and they were incredibly helpful and had a refund in my account pretty much immediately 

18 minutes ago, Fostermd said:

I have had a similar situation thru the nz tab and they were incredibly helpful and had a refund in my account pretty much immediately 

Thanks for that, that's good to hear. It's good if they have changed there attitudes towards customers from memory your issue was around a clear and obvious mistake where as mine was just a mistake that good have been mistaken for a normal bet for me.

46 minutes ago, Fostermd said:

I have to comment mine was the opposite clear mistake on my part but  race was 6 hours away forgot to press % so my $5 bet became $250 and would not help by cancelling bet said basically tough 

I can only hope Mike, for you sake, that you don't show any ability in your punting. If you do, and assuming the evidence out there is correct, your bet365 account will either be closed, or you will be put on ridiculously low limits. That's why some people call them Bet $3.65.

That's how some of these corporate bookies operate. They want people to bet with them, entice them with deals etc, but only if they lose.

1 hour ago, Peter Harrop said:

I can only hope Mike, for you sake, that you don't show any ability in your punting. If you do, and assuming the evidence out there is correct, your bet365 account will either be closed, or you will be put on ridiculously low limits. That's why some people call them Bet $3.65.

That's how some of these corporate bookies operate. They want people to bet with them, entice them with deals etc, but only if they lose.

Peter is correct Mike, you won't last long there if you win anything above about $5k in profit.

The secret to keeping them at bay for a longer period is to make constant withdrawals, it is one of the things the traders look at in determining whether you are a sharp punter or not. Withdrawing after a winning weekend no matter how small is key as mugs withdraw constantly after winning & they will let you run along a lot longer. Along with small constant deposits.

it might seem like a lot of hassle but you can stretch the $5k profit out to $15 - $20k with a little effort.

thanks for the heads up guys put $200 in on friday and withdrew $500 sat so cant complain had to wait until i had invested a certain amount before i could withdraw the bonus $200 though but luckily worked out fine. would recommend on my experence so far but will tread carefully.

I have remained loyal to the NZ TAB...don,t know why!...laziness I think, combined with the fact I should have joined Gamblers Anonymous years ago

my account goes up and down like a yo-yo, Hence I only put $20-50 in now and play all day Saturday.

could be 200 or 2-5k...result would be the same...Zero!...can,t help myself... do know successful systems. (but no patience)

So yeah might deposit $200 in Betfair and buy the Chrissy pressies when hits 5 hundy... like you Mike!...Cheers

12 hours ago, mike28 said:

thanks for the heads up guys put $200 in on friday and withdrew $500 sat so cant complain had to wait until i had invested a certain amount before i could withdraw the bonus $200 though but luckily worked out fine. would recommend on my experence so far but will tread carefully.

Thought I had better add, I do like the Watch and bet system with Tab,(when its not freezing or playing up and tote winners suddenly

pay under fixed odds, when pre-jump, they showed more)...TAB needs to match OZ competition with deposit incentives?

Xmas punting bonus or something to keep Loyal punters happy! 

How does BET 365 operate?...is it just a betting medium and you watch race

on sky or watch and bet??? or can you watch races on their site as well?.