RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

The Race That Stops A Third Of The Nation

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, billy connolly said:

I've sat on a few decent ponies. On a good track barrier draws are paramount.

Statistics are immaterial because on a slow or worse (Van der Hum) track the draw doesn't enter the equation.

Did you notice the run last years MC winner got from the 1 barrier?

Now you are bringing in another factor - the biggest factor is the talent of the horse drawing the barrier.  Barrier 7 has one of the worst statistics for winning but the champion Makybe Diva won from that barrier.  The same number that have won from 22. 

11 minutes ago, Berri said:

Just to add a bit of spice, when my partners and I won the Cup with Brew, we drew barrier 24 on a good track

Just to add a bit more spice  Berri, ive had a nibble on Wicklow Brave. Drawn the outside and ridden by Frankie whose record in the race is deplorable. It will cover some territory for sure.

Put your glasses away and settle back tomorrow and watch the little staying master win his next MC and add to his recent wins in the Geelong and Bendigo Cups and the Lexus. Almandin for me. (Don't  worry about Frankie - it's a blessing he's drawn wide on Wicklow. It's saves him the job of wrenching him off the rails during the run to turn out of the straight, trying to get 4 wide !!! After being out ridden by Michelle last year by going to sleep at the 600, Frankie will want to be 4 wide for the trip!) :(

Wicklow Brave.....Scary thought that one.....started out as a national hunt flat horse, progressed to hurdling, then went flat galloping. Trainer is a genius and I suppose the race to look at is his last start where at set weights he beat Order of St George who went on to run 3rd behind found in the Arc. That's class. Trip to Paris also ran third in the latest start. I think from memory he ran 5th in the Cup last year. Also of note is him running 4th to Big Orange in the Goodwood Cup at set weights. He was beaten 3 1/2l. Big Orange is now giving him 1kg.  Of interest is that the horse that ran third that day won the 2016 Champion Stayers (3200m) at Ascot at his next start.

Not a  bad pick.

6 hours ago, Berri said:

Just to add a bit of spice, when my partners and I won the Cup with Brew, we drew barrier 24 on a good track

Brew paid very well on course and at Fixed Odds betting back in the day to thanks Berri much ..

Second Coming was equally as good on the tote n return for our investments.

On 31/10/2016 at 7:19 PM, Trump said:

Put your glasses away and settle back tomorrow and watch the little staying master win his next MC and add to his recent wins in the Geelong and Bendigo Cups and the Lexus. Almandin for me. (Don't  worry about Frankie - it's a blessing he's drawn wide on Wicklow. It's saves him the job of wrenching him off the rails during the run to turn out of the straight, trying to get 4 wide !!! After being out ridden by Michelle last year by going to sleep at the 600, Frankie will want to be 4 wide for the trip!) :(

Where's the party?

24 minutes ago, Trump said:

What a little beauty and 26/1 as well for me ! Had Shillelagh going with it for $12,000 - how stiff! However, had nice win and have $13500 going in multi with Harlow Gold in the Oaks. :):):) 

Unlucky Trumpy...Shillelagh a certainty beaten after that bad start...Jo was then forced into the worst part of the track.

She is much better getting home out wide..stick with her.