RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Goat beaten

2 hours ago, bus stop said:

Gee I must remember not to back a Fahey or Walsh dog next time i see them stretch out or massage their dog just before they are boxed, Thanks Slim for the tip

My pleasure...way to late to be stretching a dog out moments before loading it, work should of been done days prior. Glad I could help. 

11 hours ago, Slim Shady said:

My pleasure...way to late to be stretching a dog out moments before loading it, work should of been done days prior. Glad I could help. 

So now you are telling Fahey and Walsh how to train? I suggest you keep off the booze as you are just making a fool of yourself. No wonder you never made it.

2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

So now you are telling Fahey and Walsh how to train? I suggest you keep off the booze as you are just making a fool of yourself. No wonder you never made it.

Im growing rather tiresome of you repeatedly trying to put words in my mouth....because of this im out of this discussion. 

16 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

but it's so true you are 

your also suggesting they are racing dogs injured

You obviously know very little about greyhounds if you dont know why someones stretching there dogs before the race. Most of the dogs wouldnt be injured, they normally have an old injury that needs stretching or may be a tad sore. The fact youd say something so ridiculious is mind boggling to say the least

4 minutes ago, Racing84 said:

If Aliens were to arrive on Earth, and you had to explain to them why the greyhound industry is not reaching its full potential, I think the easiest way to explain it would be to send them to this thread.  Unreal.

Pro racing people are destroying racing faster than the antis

7 hours ago, Racing84 said:

If Aliens were to arrive on Earth, and you had to explain to them why the greyhound industry is not reaching its full potential, I think the easiest way to explain it would be to send them to this thread.  Unreal.

why isnt slim entitled to have his say whether he is right or wrong is open for discussion why would you and modest want to to shut down the thread because he has said something you disagree with  really that is childish

I don't have an issue with anyone having their say.  It's the almost 2 pages of back and forth, back and forth... "my dick is bigger than yours..."... "no it isn't" that is my issue. 

The greyhound industry could be doing so well if people would just respect each other's differences, move forward, and just get on with it.  The pettiness is a constant and is holding the sport back.

4 minutes ago, Racing84 said:

I don't have an issue with anyone having their say.  It's the almost 2 pages of back and forth, back and forth... "my dick is bigger than yours..."... "no it isn't" that is my issue. 

The greyhound industry could be doing so well if people would just respect each other's differences, move forward, and just get on with it.  The pettiness is a constant and is holding the sport back.

can you show me an eg where it is holding it back

11 hours ago, Racing84 said:

I appreciate the invite Gary, but I do not wish to converse with you any further on this.

thats no problems racing 84 but i will tell you one last thing its not people on here holding back the sport its the participants their selves eg the latest d.scott case in which i think he was hard done by also all the fighting , bashings  , threats against pregnant women  i could go on but you are probably aware of all of this as it all made headlines