RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Ollie harshly treated ??

Seriously, has anyone seen that footage ?

He pushes out at the 700, he's running second in the pink, seems quite innocent, you'd see worse in every race in NZ around the home turn, but he gets 20 days for it, at the busiest time of the racing year !!

Fair dinkum, where's Fred Hollows when you need him ?

IMG_6584.PNG

IMG_6585.MOV

Twenty days for that, fook, he only nudged him out of the way because the inside was off.

Where's the consistency ? I could show you a dozen examples in NZ that are far worse and no one gets charged, and I'm not sure they should get charged, it's only competitive riding and when you're upsides it's quite safe.

I guess the ony criticism of Ollie is that he could maybe have shepherded him out of the way a little more gently rather than bump him, but it still seems bloody harsh to me.

He veered his horse out sharply so, in principle, I don't have an issue with the length of the suspension.  But, I think at the same time, similar seems to happen often without any punishment so from a consistently point of view he's been harshly treated.