RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Does anyone have an opinion on....

15 hours ago, Midget said:

Ask Terry.

At least the wife and kids were safe, out the back, in the dark, late at night, having a BBQ.

Bloody miracle........

If it's a 'bloody miracle' there's a likelihood he will be canonised soon.

'Saint Terry', its got a nice ring to it don't you think?

19 hours ago, Midget said:

Ask Terry.

At least the wife and kids were safe, out the back, in the dark, late at night, having a BBQ.

Bloody miracle........

wasn't terry with them cooking the bbq  im sure if it was him the police may have fingerprints on the spent cartridges unless he drilled the holes in door and spread a few cartridges around

A question for Final Luca. You stated that Michelle Payne was " "treated like a dog". Can you explain/expand on that statement please. I think you are incorrect but I'd be interested in how you came to use such a phrase. My only recollection of her "grievance" with the racing industry was her general view that woman jocks don't get the same opportunities as the males, when it comes to a Group races. She made her point quite emphatically after her winning ride (ride of the year) in the Cup, as a spur of the moment reaction to winning the race after nearly being taken off at the request of one of the owners after her MV Cup ride. I think she is correct in that statement mind you. But that doesn't sound like being "treated like dog". Please explain?

5 hours ago, gary1 said:

wasn't terry with them cooking the bbq  im sure if it was him the police may have fingerprints on the spent cartridges unless he drilled the holes in door and spread a few cartridges around

If the shells or bullets had any prints or DNA on them we'd have an offender charged by now wouldn't we ?

They shells seem to have been nicely wiped to remove all evidence, probably by the person who fired the shots, then mysteriously disappeared without trace within seconds, the one who remains unsighted by the neighbours who dashed to the street to see what was going on all within a matter of seconds.

I think the allwged assassin left by spaceship or similar, maybe it was a case of " beam me up Scotty ".

3 minutes ago, Insider said:

As an Irish/Catholic I am sure that you understand about miracles and how they can't be explained!

Well yes, I often look at your life partner and ask myself that, how ? why ? surely not ? it's a bloody miracle and clearly something Fred Hollows could've helped with.