RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Racing84

Tiger Thompson

32 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Not too worried about sanity and still respect myself.

Fair enough if tote not being manipulated if that is what people think, then that is great.

Maybe then too much of a deduction is being taken out of the pools?

What I do know is that there are far more smaller tote dividends being paid out nowadays.

Maybe it is just that there isn't enough in the pools to be able to pay larger divs.

When there are so many races where all place dividends pay under the $2 mark I question why anyone is punting on the tote.

Perhaps there are a lot of people just betting for the sheer hell of it, rather than to make money?

200x you've answered why punters bet on tote

Bad fixed odds.

Looked to lack a bit of his old dash tonight after getting a cosy run on the pegs, anyone know why he changed stables after Geoff Dunn had done a good job with him? Mowbray isn't going to improve him from his stable.

25 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Looked to lack a bit of his old dash tonight after getting a cosy run on the pegs, anyone know why he changed stables after Geoff Dunn had done a good job with him? Mowbray isn't going to improve him from his stable.

When did Geoff Dunn train him? 

Do you mean Tiger Tara who is now in Australia.