RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Thank god for Hartnell!...........

6:45am Golf. You will have noticed the date on two of the tickets was thurs 20th hence the $26 price for the Nurse, compared to Sat 22 price of $10. She blew out to $21 just before they jumped, so had another lick with Ladbrokes at $21, having got $41 earlier in the week. One of those days ! I was really bullish about her chance after the bad luck Caul run. You wouldn't believe it, but on Sat my wife was attending a "Nurses Reunion"!! How ironical! :)

14 minutes ago, Trump said:

6:45am Golf. You will have noticed the date on two of the tickets was thurs 20th hence the $26 price for the Nurse, compared to Sat 22 price of $10. She blew out to $21 just before they jumped, so had another lick with Ladbrokes at $21, having got $41 earlier in the week. One of those days ! I was really bullish about her chance after the bad luck Caul run. You wouldn't believe it, but on Sat my wife was attending a "Nurses Reunion"!! How ironical! :)

Paid a good price Ernie! Peter was very chipper on course. 

The Coolmore looks to be the race of the carnival. Some smart colts contesting the race this year.

Enjoy Derby day. I'll be down at Apollo Bay for my wife's birthday weekend away B)

11 hours ago, Chris Wood said:

Gee whiz, you think you might have one over Midget, open your eyes chaps, flogging is for 15yo schoolboys, and you have all been caught out in the locker rooms, he will continue to do the same, like it or lump it!

I must have missed the flogging you're referring to.  He made some statements about Winx which have been quoted on here, word for word.  He was blatantly off the mark but won't admit he's wrong, instead resorting to a load of misdirection and abuse.   If you think that's a flogging, you and I clearly have a different interpretation of that word.

And yes you're right - he will continue to abuse people on here with his very caustic wit, because that is just his nature.

Actually the majority of my recent truthful and brutally direct posts have been deleted by management, as is their prerogative of course, so I haven't been able to offer a defense, and nor can I treat you and your trolling mates as you deserve to be treated.

Meantime I'll be the big powerful trawler doing the hard work, you and your trolling mates can just follow me as squawking seagulls do.

3 hours ago, Midget said:

Other than the Man U connection I don't have any interest in the flying Frenchman, although I thought his kung fu kick on that fan made him worthy of respect and something of an inspiration, if you believe in summary justice.

Best sports headline ever came out of that one too ''The shit hits the fan'' classic!

On 23/10/2016 at 3:44 PM, Trump said:

Nice 1900/1000 CT ! Congrats. I prefer to go for wider bigger pickings, using certainties as a multiplier. See the attached. :)image.jpg

You even congratulated me Ernie. :lol:

Now go and practice that golf swing. ;)

I'm off to check out the night markets. A nice, balmy 35 degrees over here. B)