RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Thank god for Hartnell!...........

What price would Winx be without him in the field??? :o

Weather is looking not bad. A wee bit of precipitation lurking around Melbourne today but I don't think the track will be affected. 

Where's short stuff? 

I've got a nagging feeling there won't be a single bookie brave enough to offer even money about the champion mare on course tomorrow. 

Surely short stuff will let me on for a couple of grand?? She has "trained off" after all. :D

No lonely, the comment was about her action and demeanor up in Sydney going right handed, and after she'd had a months break when she missed a start with that wet track..

It's been noted that she's probably better going left anyway, and her work at the Valley this week and last has been superb.

Why would you expect evens lonely when most agencies have her about $1.80-85 as we speak ?

5 minutes ago, Midget said:

No lonely, the comment was about her action and demeanor up in Sydney going right handed, and after she'd had a months break when she missed a start with that wet track..

It's been noted that she's probably better going left anyway, and her work at the Valley this week and last has been superb.

Why would you expect evens lonely when most agencies have her about $1.80-85 as we speak ?

Why the long face short stuff?? Lighten up and engage in some friendly banter instead of being so miserable.

Life isn't that bad is it?

We've got the best mare on the planet racing tomorrow looking to extend her winning sequence to 13. 

Can't wait too see her do to Hartnell what I did to you with Weekend Hussler :D :D:D

Enjoy! ;)

The only thing you've ever done Lonely is pull yourself blind, lurk under a blanket with your KY, bury your wiener in a small Pump bottle, and stop every decent horse in the country except old BC.

I do feel for the connections of Winx given your behavior. I hope they have extra security to prevent you getting close to her tomorrow. I'd hate to see her catch mediocrity off you.

2 hours ago, Midget said:

The only thing you've ever done Lonely is pull yourself blind, lurk under a blanket with your KY, bury your wiener in a small Pump bottle, and stop every decent horse in the country except old BC.

I do feel for the connections of Winx given your behavior. I hope they have extra security to prevent you getting close to her tomorrow. I'd hate to see her catch mediocrity off you tomorrow.

Still hurts doesn't it?? :D

Short stuff, the fact that you post under Kevin Morton's pseudonym says it all really. Enough said. :D

Guest 2Admin2
22 minutes ago, CT said:

Joseph Parker B)

The W doesn't stand for World nor the B for Boxing.

18 minutes ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

Weather is looking not bad. A wee bit of precipitation lurking around Melbourne today but I don't think the track will be affected. 

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR023.loop.shtml

fulls brother to eton , n0?

Track would've been bone dry after a windy 22 degrees yesterday.

Steady rain now in Melbourne will provide some needed natural irrigation.

I'm picking a Dead track tomorrow and they will need to be be scouting wide as they'll definitely cut it up somewhat tonight.

3 hours ago, Racing84 said:

I'm a keen follower of racing, but quite a young fella, and this little back and forth would be a lot more interesting if I knew who you are.

Excuse the ignorance...

CT is nobody, he was hatched in a laboratory after a failed experiment that involved collecting used condoms from Gerald Ryan's stables.

He comes on here occasionally, when he's let out of the ward on day leave, but then he disappears as he gets recalled for lurking around the local primary school, trying to finish his year three exams, for the fourteenth year in a row. He's the only student in year three over 5' 10" with a full beard.

If you're not the type who lurks around young children you could alternatively find Tommo at the races, either sniffing saddles or under a soggy blanket, with five friends, all of whom worked for Gerald Ryan, taking DNA samples from each other, before he catches the train home, and usually sits alongside someone famous who doesn't actually take public transport, but in Tommo's fantasy that famous person will sit on Tommo's knee, amongst the sticky DNA, and confide in Tommo their most intimate secrets, which Tommo will then share with us the next time he's on here telling us all what a wonderful life he has.

Tommo is blind.....and there's a reason for that, mainly because God hates him, but also because Tommo has long since used the entire countries stocks of barbed wire gloves.

Apart from that Tommo is ok, if you like Darwin and believe in inbreeding.

7 hours ago, Midget said:

I do feel for the connections of Winx given your behavior. I hope they have extra security to prevent you getting close to her tomorrow. I'd hate to see her catch mediocrity off you.

Cubity always thought your grammerer was betterer

4 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

Ding ding the new WBO contender is wait for it......

4 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

The W doesn't stand for World nor the B for Boxing.

If you're referring to "people who instigate bets which they then lose and welch on" as "wankers" then you're dead right.

Couldn't agree with you more. :D

28 minutes ago, Midget said:

CT is nobody, he was hatched in a laboratory after a failed experiment that involved collecting used condoms from Gerald Ryan's stables.

He comes on here occasionally, when he's let out of the ward on day leave, but then he disappears as he gets recalled for lurking around the local primary school, trying to finish his year three exams, for the fourteenth year in a row. He's the only student in year three over 5' 10" with a full beard.

If you're not the type who lurks around young children you could alternatively find Tommo at the races, either sniffing saddles or under a soggy blanket, with five friends, all of whom worked for Gerald Ryan, taking DNA samples from each other, before he catches the train home, and usually sits alongside someone famous who doesn't actually take public transport, but in Tommo's fantasy that famous person will sit on Tommo's knee, amongst the sticky DNA, and confide in Tommo their most intimate secrets, which Tommo will then share with us the next time he's on here telling us all what a wonderful life he has.

Tommo is blind.....and there's a reason for that, mainly because God hates him, but also because Tommo has long since used the entire countries stocks of barbed wire gloves.

I was actually hoping to know who both of you are, but I'm still none the wiser :)  Never mind.

6 minutes ago, Racing84 said:

I was actually hoping to know who both of you are, but I'm still none the wiser :)  Never mind.

Make sure you bring half a dozen telephone books with you to meet short stuff otherwise you might miss him. :D

42 minutes ago, Midget said:

gee midget are you suggesting gerald has a darker side

11 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Jeez CT I thought Hartnell was a special :mellow: James holds the key, a great ride guarantees the 'upset'

I'm pretty sure it'll be a "sit and steer" job for Hughie Gruff.

James has indicated he's going to be positive from the barrier so expect Winx to sit on the back of Hartnell and bring her wide at the 600m as she sling shots them off the cambered turn.

Should be an exciting last 200 but I think the mare will ascert her superiority in the final 50.

Don't believe that will be the case CT , Hartnell has tactical speed but will be better served with a more patient ride covering and forcing the hand of Bowman,Winx on your back equals certain defeat nine times out of ten. Hartnell has improved out of sight and Fame game struggled to run past the old version after Hartnells check in last years Cup in the worst part of the track on a sprint. Looks like Might and power in saying that so may be do the business anyhow. Can't wait

42 minutes ago, CT said:

I'm pretty sure it'll be a "sit and steer" job for Hughie Gruff.

James has indicated he's going to be positive from the barrier so expect Winx to sit on the back of Hartnell and bring her wide at the 600m as she sling shots them off the cambered turn.

Should be an exciting last 200 but I think the mare will ascert her superiority in the final 50.

She has two to beat IMHO Hartnell and the import, the connections of it were very confident it could win, just a bit worried now the track may be wet.