RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

2016 Cox Plate

13 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

got to respect the horse Ohoka. Always difficult first up at MV but that's my only reservation. All things being equal first three home look pretty easy :ph34r:

Don't know about that Col, my first 3 runners at the Valley won, 2 backed off the map, so if they are good enough, they'll win.

Looking at the weather forecast for mooney  valley Friday/Sat isn't good reading,showing plenty of rain so the Lucia Valentina camp will be getting excited,after Friday night who knows what the track state will be...whoshotthebarman followers will be doing handstands

7 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Champion.... a real superstar...I knocked her earlier on but I was wrong, she murdered them.

Would like to see her win outside of Oz to confirm her C rating. Bloody great at the moment though and that was a real flogging.

I know it's only been an hour or so and I probably need to think some more, but I think she might be the best horse I've ever seen. [Sorry Sticko!] In that sort of form she will at some stage surpass Sunline's prizemoney total, if they continue to race her. She's freakish. The way she just peeled out and ran away from Hartnell round the turn, when he was given full bore also - had to be seen to be believed. That just gave me goosebumps watching it. SENSATIONAL WIN! The obvious question now is - can SHE do what no-one has ever done?? Although Sunline went oh so close!!! I wish I had been there to watch it live. I'm going next year!!! :)

The thing I cannot get over in almost all of her wins is how easy she has done it, it looks like she hasn't been really asked to go full throttle yet, I suppose you don't have to when she's doing it as easy as she is.

Left handed, right handed, firm or wet tracks, doesn't seem to matter, she is a true champion in every sense of the word.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd Vivian said:

I know it's only been an hour or so and I probably need to think some more, but I think she might be the best horse I've ever seen. [Sorry Sticko!] In that sort of form she will at some stage surpass Sunline's prizemoney total, if they continue to race her. She's freakish. The way she just peeled out and ran away from Hartnell round the turn, when he was given full bore also - had to be seen to be believed. That just gave me goosebumps watching it. SENSATIONAL WIN! The obvious question now is - can SHE do what no-one has ever done?? Although Sunline went oh so close!!! I wish I had been there to watch it live. I'm going next year!!! :)

No question Lloyd. If they look after her, which they will, it will be a three peat next year.

The next target is Kingston Towns record....three to go I think....;)

33 minutes ago, Catalano said:

I needed a bit of anti-perspirant for my eyes - they got a bit sweaty, and I was trying to hide it from the kids that I had lined up and made them watch a champion at work

Just awesome. Now I remember why I'm in this game

With you there Cat.....hard not to get emotional watching that. God knows how the connections feel.....:wub:

On 10/18/2016 at 8:53 AM, rdytdy said:

7c68a6dc98c17e94196bc1205bbbb370?width=650Some would say Cox Plate favourite Winx walks on water and they might be right. Picture: Colleen Petch. 

Thought I would bring this shot up again. Simply awesome again today. :wub: Even carried CT easily.;) 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:23 PM, Lloyd Vivian said:

Sorry - of course my idol growing up has done it, KIngston Town. But she might just be the second.

Totally agree, Lloyd, Kingston Town an absolute freak, and although I'm a trots man, he was something else.