RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Otaki off....

On 17 October 2016 at 7:09 AM, biff said:

Your quote, 'we are here because we love it' is all very well, we love it too, but we are also trying to make a living and pay staff wages, so, those here that voice a negative opinion don't need you telling them to bugger off, tell us how much you contribute? and at what level?........give Paul Belsham a call, tell him, he has already buggered off and the industry is much the poorer, him, and good people like him.......it's the apathy here that has contributed to the demise, shout loud and the rescue squad might turn up, might?

Yeah well Mr Big Stuff........... your name says it all, all I am saying is lets get some positive feed back and make this industry a joy to participate, stop moaning and change something ( I am not too sure how, but at least I can admit it) Paul has is reasons for leaving the industry and my level of participation is none of your business. 

WTF!!! I wasn't having a dig at anything or anyone so settle down bud... you are not even quoting me, you are quoting biff!!!!

so don't have a crack at me...biff was the one questioning your participation etc so maybe its time you paid a trip to Specsavers

Sorry Mr Big Stuff you are right it was "Biff" that I meant to be quoting, just saw red thats all............specsavers is probably an option too!!!

Seriously though, I understand there is a problem with certain things in the industry but all the moaning in the world aint gonna fix nothing.

I dont know how to fix it but please negative comments are not gonna help a hell of alot, it is hard enough to drag your carcass out of the hay in the mornings to carry on at ground level as it is without people making it harder!!!

2 hours ago, Pukemoe said:

Sorry Mr Big Stuff you are right it was "Biff" that I meant to be quoting, just saw red thats all............specsavers is probably an option too!!!

Seriously though, I understand there is a problem with certain things in the industry but all the moaning in the world aint gonna fix nothing.

I dont know how to fix it but please negative comments are not gonna help a hell of alot, it is hard enough to drag your carcass out of the hay in the mornings to carry on at ground level as it is without people making it harder!!!

100% agree with you