RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fostermd

Need advise / help please

Hi there

I am just after some help with an issue I am having with the tab.

I went to place a bet for an $200 however the mobile site came up with error: please review your activity report before continuing .

I checked my report and no bet had been taken. 

Then I went to place the bet again . But my account was empty . They had taken a $2000 bet off me .

Who would I see to get help on this matter.  Or am I wasting my time 

Cheers Matt 

1 hour ago, Fostermd said:

After ringing and getting to deal with Aaron Owen . Who was beyond helpful he got it sorted with zero pain. 

Very happy customer 

Sounds like they refunded you the $2000.

That would be fair if you could show a pattern in your account that a $2000 bet was not normal. Clearly the $200 would have been hanging there for approval when you checked the activity nevertheless the issue must be who made the mistake. Was it you or the TAB. If its the TAB then that suggests they manually resubmit the bets once approved which is always going to be open to error.

I'm in shock....dealing with this outfit is crazy bad and many you deal with have little clue ... How did he sort? You had a pile of dollars in your acc so maybe your VIP status was your saviour