RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Spare a thought for Aaron Smith

He's the size of a jockey, and apparently shares some traits given that the rendezvous is said to have been all of 5 minutes duration ( still quite some time longer than KWM who could've done the deed, then a victory lap, showered, and rearranged himself in the half length mirror, all in 5 minutes )

I note Aaron is said to be bitterly disappointed in his behaviour and apologetic to his partner. It's unclear which partner he's apologetic to, the one at home sharpening the knife as we speak, or the one who only got 5 minutes in the love cubicle.

As for being "bitterly disappointed", well Aaron you should be, 5 minutes in total is a sad reflection on you and the All Black jersey, you need to work on your technique young man. My advice, close your eyes during the procedure and think about Helen Clark, or any other female Labour politician, that'll slow everything down and prolong the occasion for you.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11723446

Guest 2Admin2

Given it was 5 minutes he must have first thrown it under her feet.

2 hours ago, Midget said:

He's the size of a jockey, and apparently shares some traits given that the rendezvous is said to have been all of 5 minutes duration ( still quite some time longer than KWM who could've done the deed, then a victory lap, showered, and rearranged himself in the half length mirror, all in 5 minutes )

I note Aaron is said to be bitterly disappointed in his behaviour and apologetic to his partner. It's unclear which partner he's apologetic to, the one at home sharpening the knife as we speak, or the one who only got 5 minutes in the love cubicle.

As for being "bitterly disappointed", well Aaron you should be, 5 minutes in total is a sad reflection on you and the All Black jersey, you need to work on your technique young man. My advice, close your eyes during the procedure and think about Helen Clark, or any other female Labour politician, that'll slow everything down and prolong the occasion for you.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11723446

LJM,I can testify that you can hold your breath for 10 minutes,as you will remember the night i went around to visit MY GIRLFRIEND,only to find out some time later,that you were hiding under the bed.

I honestly thought she had the electric blanket on,when i noticed the bed was warm,as she was but i was thinking she was getting ready for the session i had planed..

It has taken many years to get over this issue,but after several sessions of counselling,i concur with the Therapist that you did me a favour.Goodonyamate.

3 minutes ago, Midget said:

LJM,I can testify that you can hold your breath for 10 minutes,as you will remember the night i went around to visit MY GIRLFRIEND,only to find out some time later,that you were hiding under the bed.

I honestly thought she had the electric blanket on,when i noticed the bed was warm,as she was but i was thinking she was getting ready for the session i had planed..

It has taken many years to get over this issue,but after several sessions of counselling,i concur with the Therapist that you did me a favour.Goodonyamate.

Morty - take comfort from the fact that LJM didn't know about the guy in the wardrobe ;)

56 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

Morty - take comfort from the fact that LJM didn't know about the guy in the wardrobe ;)

KWM had a penchant for a certain type of girl. I liked the same type. When I used to visit on his behalf, as a favour of course and only to complete the chores he was guilty of neglecting, there was invariably a queue, the likes of which we haven't seen in recent times, until H&M opened at Sylvia Park last week.

God bless the " human trampoline ", I miss her.

Guest 2Admin2

I must say the husband had the better attitude than the nark wife.  But then he had to say "we used to do that once honey."

Guest 2Admin2

One from my feminist friends - he would have been ok if he's gone in there with Oscar pistorious.

42 minutes ago, Phar Lap Fan said:

Is stupidity classed as a disability? N.Z.R.U. promotes players as role models so they should play by the rules.

Well one of the rules should surely have been a requirement for significantly more warm up time than he allowed her. They could both have done themselves an injury without warming up properly.

46 minutes ago, Midget said:

I see Auckland international,sirport has been evacuated.....clearly Aaron has arrived home.

And the toilets have been locked. :)

But what r soles the couple who contacted the press are. It is understood the bloke also filmed from the outside on his phone. (Not the activity going on inside). Frankly it was none of their business.   

21 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

And the toilets have been locked. :)

But what r soles the couple who contacted the press are. It is understood the bloke also filmed from the outside on his phone. (Not the activity going on inside). Frankly it was none of their business.   

To be air though Ted in this day and age if you are a sports star you should be aware that everyone has a camera and if you slip up one centimetre it is going to be plastered all over the press.

Assuming the girl is over the age of consent and presumably a willing participant in the matter I cannot see what the hell the problem or story is myself

Course there might have been a disabled person outside busting to use the bog!

" if you slip up one centimeter " !!!   Based on what's been previously described there might have been more than just the one centimeter involved.

I see he's declared he let his team down, his family down, and his pants down.

I note the Herald is reporting a woman driving a black Ford Exploder ( oops, Explorer ) and wearing a hat and dark glasses was seen leaving Smith's house in Dunedin this afternoon. The ODT is reporting 187 solo mothers heading in the opposite direction.

29 minutes ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

To be air though Ted in this day and age if you are a sports star you should be aware that everyone has a camera and if you slip up one centimetre it is going to be plastered all over the press.

Assuming the girl is over the age of consent and presumably a willing participant in the matter I cannot see what the hell the problem or story is myself

Course there might have been a disabled person outside busting to use the bog!

You have absolutely no way of knowing he only slipped it up one centimetre.