RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
modest mouse

Race videos

8 hours ago, GONSTA said:

Big group 2 final tomorrow, and no videos of the heats uploaded for the 'punters'... I guess if ya don't have MySky your pretty much on a hiding to nothing... Yet fasttrack generally have them up no longer than 15 minutes after a race has been run... WOW....

Yep, I was shocked to see a group 2 race at Forbury yesterday and all it got was an article on the website

I'm trying to watch a race from Waikato which was held on October 6th but when you click the button to watch it I keep getting told the video is not there. When I check the races before it I get the same thing until I get to Race 3 & then it shows it.

If you don't have Sky how are people meant to watch a race to see what happened to a dog when there is no footage to watch?

It is a poor service.....so much so that i don't even bother with it as they're rarely up there till nearly a week after. Example Cambridge Thursday....many dogs back up on Sunday at Auckland..........Hmmmm I wonder what hapened to that dog in the run on Thursday...I'll watch the replay....well I would if i could....only to find it hasn't been upoaded.....and generally isn't till around Tuesday two days after Auckland is over. 

You can watch the replays of every race at any meeting in Australia on track, straight after every race is run. 

Why should anyone have to wait till they get home to see what happened to their charges in the run.

It's something I can't get over here in NZ.......it's such a simple task to undertake. Just one or two TV screens linked to a contiuous loop from the Trackside van or a recording device.    

Also, they are so PC you don't get to see them finish on the rabbit, and depending on whether there is a fall or not, is the deciding factor whether you get to see the full front on. Just useless sanitised crap that leaves the important parts out. How else are we supposed to learn what went wrong, and what caused it.