RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Koozer

Thuggish Rugby Players

I just remembered what that word was used for. It described a " prick".  How remiss of me to forget, thanks Koozer for jogging my memory. 

Oh ,and while yr at it ,could you please explain in plain English why the sudden rant about Rugby players. What triggered it, as I have a long time friend who has practiced psychiatry, he may be able to help. 

Regards Globe

On 10/13/2016 at 7:15 PM, Koozer said:

Hahahaha. Know I see that Dylan Holoholo of the Southland Stags has been found guilty of flogging his log in public. Always new you rah rah boys were a bunch of wankers.

just give up ya mug - your Union boys are just going to keep on letting you down.

Drugs,match fixing,consorting with criminals, assault, domestic violence, vandalism, prison sentences. You give up please, at pace. You're boring me

13 hours ago, Realist1 said:

Drugs,match fixing,consorting with criminals, assault, domestic violence, vandalism, prison sentences. You give up please, at pace. You're boring me

Drugs = Dan Carter and Joe Rockokoko 

consorting with criminals = Zac Guildford 

Assault = Losi Folopi

domestic violence = Julian Savea

vandalism = take your pick of any rugby team

rape = East Coast rugby

i can go on and on!

6 hours ago, Koozer said:

Drugs = Dan Carter and Joe Rockokoko 

consorting with criminals = Zac Guildford 

Assault = Losi Folopi

domestic violence = Julian Savea

vandalism = take your pick of any rugby team

rape = East Coast rugby

i can go on and on!

Carter and Joe Rocks cleared of all wrongdoing, as you'd expect.

Has the heartland player been found guilty has he? or are you just presuming things again.

I find it quite funny how you're bringing up drugs. Think Sandor Earl..... then again think about this seasons premiers Cronulla... not just one player but a whole club on the stuff 2 seasons ago. Or when Dylan Walker and Aaron Gray nearly killed themselves this year playing with drugs

Consorting with criminals? Zac Guildofrd? How's about Jarryd Hayne, James Segeyaro, Corey Norman, Pauli Pauli, Andrew Fifita....

Domestic Violence? now you're kidding. Greg Bird, Robert Lui, Semi Radradra, Greg Inglis, Shaun Kenny Dowall, Kirisome Au'vaa, Ben Barba, Blake Ferguson I mean are you getting the point yet?

It's minimum 5 league to 1 Union. Re focus Koozer

10 hours ago, Realist1 said:

Has the heartland player been found guilty has he? or are you just presuming things again.

I find it quite funny how you're bringing up drugs. Think Sandor Earl..... then again think about this seasons premiers Cronulla... not just one player but a whole club on the stuff 2 seasons ago. Or when Dylan Walker and Aaron Gray nearly killed themselves this year playing with drugs

Consorting with criminals? Zac Guildofrd? How's about Jarryd Hayne, James Segeyaro, Corey Norman, Pauli Pauli, Andrew Fifita....

Domestic Violence? now you're kidding. Greg Bird, Robert Lui, Semi Radradra, Greg Inglis, Shaun Kenny Dowall, Kirisome Au'vaa, Ben Barba, Blake Ferguson I mean are you getting the point yet?

Carter and Rockokoko innocent. There's a Tui billboard if ever I saw one. Yeah right - Lance Armstrong was also innocent at one stage too wasn't he!

It's because of people like The Kooze that Carter will be pissed off - Mud sticks. Carter now one of many, across various sports, who have been given exemptions to treat injury or illness, with this subsequently released in media as though they'd drug cheated. .  Another example is Mo Farrah the 10 and 5000 Olympic Champ. Some sound plausible excuses. Others, like Bradley Wiggens the one time Tour De France winner, sound highly dodgy. Peo;le like Kooze won't differentiate. They'll merely go - "They're all guilty"

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

It's because of people like The Kooze that Carter will be pissed off - Mud sticks. Carter now one of many, across various sports, who have been given exemptions to treat injury or illness, with this subsequently released in media as though they'd drug cheated. .  Another example is Mo Farrah the 10 and 5000 Olympic Champ. Some sound plausible excuses. Others, like Bradley Wiggens the one time Tour De France winner, sound highly dodgy. Peo;le like Kooze won't differentiate. They'll merely go - "They're all guilty"

The sooner people like you and realist understand that the ABs have been doping their players for years then the better off you'll be. I've been proven right before and thus will be another example. Just wait and see. But people like you just think the ABs are never guilty of anything. Unbelievable.

On 10/18/2016 at 8:37 AM, Realist1 said:

I notice you forgot to mentiuon Michael Quinn - paedofile rugby player from Australia. League may have a few guys who get into the odd brawl and smack there missus while they have been on the turps but we certainly don't have the sort of lowlifes you find in Union. Men that play with kids should be shot. Are you proud that he's a rah rah player are ya?

Koozer, that guy wasn't a professional so ya can't throw him in the same category as the rest. Ya obviously are to silly to realize the real facts. Stick to sitting in the stands at Mt Smart and being let down by the same mugs year after year

18 hours ago, Realist1 said:

Koozer, that guy wasn't a professional so ya can't throw him in the same category as the rest. Ya obviously are to silly to realize the real facts. Stick to sitting in the stands at Mt Smart and being let down by the same mugs year after year

Are you an idiot or something? He plays rah rah. Thats all there is too it. It does not matter whether he's a pro or not. You guys think your so clean but your worst than everyone else.

Koozer, what about a fella named Andrew John's.

A Rugby League immortal, Hall of Famer and arguably the greatest player in recent history.

A drug taker, ecstasy throughout his career.

A Racist, fired from NSW coaching role for calling Inglis a black c---

A gambling cheat, caused a world of problems for Tom Waterhouse, John Singleton, after passing info onto his very controversial mate Eddie Hayson.

3 hours ago, Koozer said:

Can't you read! If you read my posts you will find heaps of times I've been right. Go find it yourselve.

3 hours ago, Koozer said:

Can't you read! If you read my posts you will find heaps of times I've been right. Go find it yourselve.

Your posts prove 5/8ths of f----k all to be honest. You seem to be a dog after a bone, one that is inclined to leave a bad taste in ones mouth.

4 hours ago, Koozer said:

Are you an idiot or something? He plays rah rah. Thats all there is too it. It does not matter whether he's a pro or not. You guys think your so clean but your worst than everyone else.

That's like saying all Chess players are grubs because Hitler played Chess? you are an absolute modern day muppet.

1 hour ago, Realist1 said:

That's like saying all Chess players are grubs because Hitler played Chess? you are an absolute modern day muppet.

I've never read anything in the history books about Hitler playing chess. Your just starting to make things up because your loosing this debate. Are you sure your not Donald Trump?

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Here's another way of looking at it.

All league and union players do things on the feild,that if they did off the field then they would face criminal action.

You could say the same thing about wrestling. Go back to the drawing board for a better analgy crusty.

3 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Your posts prove 5/8ths of f----k all to be honest. You seem to be a dog after a bone, one that is inclined to leave a bad taste in ones mouth.

I'll leave that to Michael Quinn

18 hours ago, Realist1 said:

Well Hitler played Chess with Vladimir Lenin in fact Koozer. I'm struggling to understand at what point you think you've won? 5-1 examples speaks for itself young fella

You seem to like your fact and figures, well here's something I plucked from the Internet.

80% of rugby players & coaches are pedophiles - fact! This shocking figure is way higher than priests, TV presenters and school teachers and needs to be addressed immediately by the rugby hierarchy instead of being swept under the carpet.

Example. It's no secret that the title of a recently retired rugby legends movie/book was originally titled 'Chasing Children' until the powers that be decided that the general public wasn't yet ready for this type of full disclosure. 

So that's another example of the rugby illuminati hiding the truth from the people and another example of me being proved right.

You really are delusional. Any one who reads any truth into what is presented on the Internet as fact hasn't progressed far from the junior classroom. Come back in 15 yrs when you have grown up. Oh and interesting article in Dom today page C2 about the comparison of your beloved League to Rugby. You can read can't you?

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

You really are delusional. Any one who reads any truth into what is presented on the Internet as fact hasn't progressed far from the junior classroom. Come back in 15 yrs when you have grown up. Oh and interesting article in Dom today page C2 about the comparison of your beloved League to Rugby. You can read can't you?

What's the dom?