RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Koozer

Thuggish Rugby Players

12 hours ago, Koozer said:

Not lately they haven't. All those examples you have quoted happened years ago so your argument is out of date. Whereas Filopi has been running around Wellington stomping on the heads of innocent citizens only this year.

Well no, a lot of them happened quite recently, 4 or 5 of them this year in fact. If you knew about the Wellington case more you would reconsider your thoughts. In no way do I condone what he did but it went to far. The young Wellington victim Greg Morgan actually started the altercation, Losi ended it. Court documents show that Losi didn't punch any women, just pushed them away, hence why those charges for assault on female were dropped. Again, I don't condone it at all, Losi went way too far and shouldn't of got off so lightly. But you can't believe everything you read in the media when their intention is to sell stories through public outcry. As for Aaron Smith, well that's something you also don't know much about. Aaron was stood down for one test match and was allowed to stay on tour. He then requested to come home to deal with his private life in person rather than let the media tell his partner the story before he did. He made a bad decision, morally wrong, but hardly worth screeching from the trees about. 

29 minutes ago, Realist1 said:

Well no, a lot of them happened quite recently, 4 or 5 of them this year in fact. If you knew about the Wellington case more you would reconsider your thoughts. In no way do I condone what he did but it went to far. The young Wellington victim Greg Morgan actually started the altercation, Losi ended it. Court documents show that Losi didn't punch any women, just pushed them away, hence why those charges for assault on female were dropped. Again, I don't condone it at all, Losi went way too far and shouldn't of got off so lightly. But you can't believe everything you read in the media when their intention is to sell stories through public outcry. As for Aaron Smith, well that's something you also don't know much about. Aaron was stood down for one test match and was allowed to stay on tour. He then requested to come home to deal with his private life in person rather than let the media tell his partner the story before he did. He made a bad decision, morally wrong, but hardly worth screeching from the trees about. 

Who are you? Steve Hansen? You seem to think you have the inside word on everything to do with rugby.

3 hours ago, Midget said:

For having sex with a compliant female ( not that I'm condoning or passing judgement on this ).......how many league players have we seen now having sex with non compliant animals ??

From the photos I saw I'd say the animals were willing participants so you're argument doesn't stack up.

1 hour ago, Realist1 said:

You'd be surprised by how much I know Koozer

Not a lot I reckon. I'm picking that it's all just pub talk that you have convinced yourself to be fact.

5 minutes ago, Koozer said:

Not a lot I reckon. I'm picking that it's all just pub talk that you have convinced yourself to be fact.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Bottom line is Koozer, league is a state house game. Always has been, always will be.

19 hours ago, Koozer said:

Not lately they haven't. All those examples you have quoted happened years ago so your argument is out of date. Whereas Filopi has been running around Wellington stomping on the heads of innocent citizens only this year.

And Keith Murdoch didn't happen years ago? Depends how old you are 

7 hours ago, Realist1 said:

Couldn't be further from the truth. Bottom line is Koozer, league is a state house game. Always has been, always will be.

Yeah right. And all the polys playing Union were raised in Remuera I suppose. There's no difference between the two games now, except that league players have their act together off the field more than the rah rah boys.

12 hours ago, Koozer said:

Yeah right. And all the polys playing Union were raised in Remuera I suppose. There's no difference between the two games now, except that league players have their act together off the field more than the rah rah boys.

Haha you must be delusional, actually scrap that, you are delusional 

9 hours ago, Realist1 said:

Haha you must be delusional, actually scrap that, you are delusional 

Haha. Now Dan Careter and Jo Rockokoko have been found to be using stareoids and Steve Hansen is getting all annoyed when journalists ask about Aaron Smith, trying his ex-police standover tactics.

On 10/7/2016 at 6:11 PM, Koozer said:

Haha. Now Dan Careter and Jo Rockokoko have been found to be using stareoids and Steve Hansen is getting all annoyed when journalists ask about Aaron Smith, trying his ex-police standover tactics.

Not at it again are ya? If you actually bothered to get the full story you'll see that DC and Joe Rocks did nothing wrong whatsoever. Don't just read a headline and presume the worst Koozer. That's your first lesson. 

On 10 October 2016 at 11:45 AM, Realist1 said:

Not at it again are ya? If you actually bothered to get the full story you'll see that DC and Joe Rocks did nothing wrong whatsoever. Don't just read a headline and presume the worst Koozer. That's your first lesson. 

DC and Joe Rocks. You act like there your best mates or something. Oh thats right your Steve Hansen aren't you.

On 10/11/2016 at 8:50 PM, Koozer said:

DC and Joe Rocks. You act like there your best mates or something. Oh thats right your Steve Hansen aren't you.

Not I'm not Steve Hansen, I'm just not an idiot like yaself. I can't believe you think League players are better behaved on the whole. Get back to ya Lion Red and ya Freedom black 20's you mug 

9 hours ago, Realist1 said:

Not I'm not Steve Hansen, I'm just not an idiot like yaself. I can't believe you think League players are better behaved on the whole. Get back to ya Lion Red and ya Freedom black 20's you mug 

Hahahaha. Know I see that Dylan Holoholo of the Southland Stags has been found guilty of flogging his log in public. Always new you rah rah boys were a bunch of wankers.

just give up ya mug - your Union boys are just going to keep on letting you down.

6 hours ago, eljay said:

I see that Dylan Walker & Aaron Gray are in trouble over "an incident" in Taiwan - and are being investigated by the Integrity unit.     Oh sorry, they nothing to do with Rugby are they :rolleyes: 

What a pathetic reply. Did you not read the article? Dylan and Aaron (who I no personally) said they didn't do it!

not like the flogger Holoholo from Southland and the rapist of Ruatoria. You rah rah boys need to tidy your act up.