RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Pakistan Star

5 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Just watched this horse win in Hong Kong. Blew the start and still last turning in and then blew them away in the straight. Looks something special.

If someone can post a replay that would be great. Well worth a watch. 

His first up win was even more impressive Ted.

Check this out!

http://racing.hkjc.com/racing/video/play.asp?type=replay-full&date=20160701&no=01&lang=eng&isIOS=true

put a big quinella on with the winner and the second horse ripped the ticket up after the start ,was totally amazed with the finish by Pakistan Star ,looks like something really special .Did you notice what the quinella pool was $9.5 million

2 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Can't get the first race to play CT.

Gee, what an amazing turn of foot he displayed last night though. It was like the others were anchored. I will look forward to watching him next start. 

Incredible! If he learns how to jump with them he could be anything. Nice horse

If you get the 'Punters' app from the store, with the white horseshoe on a green background, they have Pakistan Star as the most recent article in the news section. The story has replays of both races.

Yea he looks a nice type of horse.Did ya happen to hear the crowd once he got brought to the outside,they just ROARED him home.Who knows when the International Races roll around in December he could be there??.

CT, why would you want to change his race pattern and try to have him jump with the rest of them? Jeez, the way he jumps and destroys the opposition is incredible! That first start was unbelievable. Where is he from and what did he cost? Anyone know?

44 minutes ago, Sickopunter said:

Chatauqua is a great sprinter, no question. But one of the most overrated in history.

What a load of bollocks...he is a top class sprinter... and I am sure if you owned him you would not be saying the same nonsense.

Why people have to knock the best horses really amazes me... we should be cheering them every start... they are what excite people.... they are what get people to the races.

How is he overated in your expert opinion.????

10 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

What a load of bollocks...he is a top class sprinter... and I am sure if you owned him you would not be saying the same nonsense.

Why people have to knock the best horses really amazes me... we should be cheering them every start... they are what excite people.... they are what get people to the races.

How is he overated in your expert opinion.????

He is a great sprinter, no question. Top class also. I just think he has had several races run at speeds which have suited the back runners (him). Hong Kong Sprint was a perfect example. I like that people cheer him every start. Doesn't mean I can't decide some horses past or present are better.

2 hours ago, Midget said:

You mean something like a cutaway to Cannington dogs halfway through the race again ?

You can bet your $5 that they wont do that. They dont run Cannington dogs on Sundays!

8 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Lines up tonight in Hong Kong.   R11   10:45pm.

Will we see something sensational again? 

Highlight of the racing weekend for mine.

Excitement machine!! B)

Tommo are you familiar with the legend of King Canute ( your name is hidden within his surname, you've got that in common ).

Well done anyway Tommo, I thought Pakistan Star would go all the way to the top, and then you climbed on board. Poor bastard.

You're a wasted talent Tommo, you should be a gun for hire, talk to Donald, his only hope is if you back Hillary.

Guest 2Admin2

If he is to win more he will have to learn to NOT race his first sectional a second slower than the winner.

1/2
2-1/4
2-1/2
blank_img.gif blank_img.gif
13.64  22.14  22.82  22.49 
6-1/4
10-1/2
2-1/2
blank_img.gif blank_img.gif
14.56  22.58  22.70  21.65 

4 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

CT tipped it.... he has not lost his touch......:D.... super run, will win plenty more.

CT  also known as "The Mock" refer Punter's blog from the Royal Hotel thread. :D

Pakistan Star has a blistering turn of foot but his racing pattern at present will always make it difficult for him. Exciting horse to watch though.