RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
porky

website/ph betting unavailablef

Hey Porky.  Did the same thing happen during the Spring Carnival at Hastings last year? Peeved me off too but Honey Rider winning the Gold Trail was a bet I managed to get on brought a smile back to dial.  Does anyone know what the problem was?  

Can,t remember having any probs on track last year for the 2 days 

Mate had the flu yesterday and we went round to another mates for the day...so unsure if probs on track/in TABs or not...we phoned 0800 no. on cell phones

I,m a paranoid type so maybe it was business as usual at 2 above and this is their attempt to get more on course patrons (funny way of going about it)

or they realise the majority of punters use watch and bet online / cell phones to bet and collected data for 1 reason or another yesterday with a mock exercise.

Anyway punters will go offshore in droves if it carries on...( but then... do they have a revenue arrangement with oz...(so wouldn,t overly bother them?)