RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MS26

TAB Website Issues..

Guest 2Admin2
5 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I've had that damn 'guru mediation' error a few times, and it took me about 5 submits before I eventually got my quaddie on, still issues obviously.

The "guru mediation error" is likely related to a caching tool called Varnish.  CloudFlare and Varnish don't often work together well.  It is hard to investigate from the outside but if I was "the right people looking at it" I'd start with turning off CloudFlare and look at the config of Varnish.

On 23/09/2016 at 0:35 PM, tonkatime said:

"A great day's racing combined with a massive Pick6 and miserable weather keeping people at home watching TAB Trackside all seem to have combined to lift punting to heights usually only seen on days like Melbourne Cup and Boxing Day."

I find that a bit hard to believe.

Are we punting today like we usually only do on Melbourne Cup Day and Boxing day?

Not to worry.  Ubet working fine.

It looks like their shite system cannot cope with daylight saving either. No races from the UK tonight. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea but there is quite a nice card at Newmarket. More "leakage".