RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MS26

TAB Website Issues..

7 minutes ago, Racing84 said:

How about the issue of people not being able to get bets on?  No mention of that, except indirectly in "we advise betting early to avoid missing out".

No way to know how much turn over the industry is missing out on.

Not even any mention of not being able to get a bet on. And no mention whether it is likely to be fixed at all. Disgraceful all round.

1 minute ago, We're Doomed said:

I can understand technical problems happening, but it is the total arrogance in just ignoring it and not giving a f..k about their customers that staggers me.

I have started the process to open an account at ubet, requires id etc though so no use today.

same hopefully next week be gambling on ubet.

We recall been informed that there had been an increase in patrons at the local TAB's, that's when you can find one in one's locale.

Maybe the TAB staff overseeing the retail outlet divisions have been up to hijinx to get some customers in the doors..

3 hours ago, richie said:

same hopefully next week be gambling on ubet.

They paid $2.10 tote and $1.90 fixed odds on Kawi today.  That's a lot more than $1.70 and $1.75.  And you don't have to submit your bet 300 times before it gets accepted.