RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
thrillsnspills

Breeding / Yearling sales

I see no point now in breeding then going to sales to line PGGW pockets and come home behind the ball,( My mares are not all that bad ) not against PGGW they are only there to make money and take no losses,( unlike me ) so the yearlings I have I'm gonna race myself if i end up with a big blood nose who cares at least I'll have fun who knows I mite find a very very good vet who knows a very very good MR GurthieBowron ha ha I like to know what others think or am I just a slow learner !! was told that many many years ago when at school ha ha.

7 hours ago, thrillsnspills said:

I see no point now in breeding then going to sales to line PGGW pockets and come home behind the ball,( My mares are not all that bad ) not against PGGW they are only there to make money and take no losses,( unlike me ) so the yearlings I have I'm gonna race myself if i end up with a big blood nose who cares at least I'll have fun who knows I mite find a very very good vet who knows a very very good MR GurthieBowron ha ha I like to know what others think or am I just a slow learner !! was told that many many years ago when at school ha ha.

Its a bit of a generalization. Put commercial mares to commercial stallions and put them through the sales and you have a real chance. Do anything but that and yes you might as well race them.