RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Another one gone???

I do not know if this is correct,but have been told that M&T Stokes are the next training team to put up the white flag and discontinue with training,as stated not sure if this correct,but if so then it will be a big gap to fill with horse numbers in the SI.

snr

Why do we not look at the CEO of NZTR?

THIS GUY GOT OFF THE WITNESS BOX WITH 20 PLUS PAGES DELETED from the 30 plus he gave as evidence against me,as i have said on numerous times,this guy is not capable of being a CEO of a corner Dairy and it still cost me 5k of my own money to prove that point,who paid his Airfares etc to appear against me,i would bet it was  NOT  HIM, but our Industry,the guy is a joke but nobody is laughing.

Pay him out and return him back to Australia and put someone who has some grasp of why we are in decline,as he has no idea and i will support NZ Racing again,but whist this guy is still getting paid to F##K our industry,enough surely is enough.

Just now, Midget said:

Why do we not look at the CEO of NZTR?

THIS GUY GOT OFF THE WITNESS BOX WITH 20 PLUS PAGES DELETED from the 30 plus he gave as evidence against me,as i have said on numerous times,this guy is not capable of being a CEO of a corner Dairy and it still cost me 5k of my own money to prove that point,who paid his Airfares etc to appear against me,i would bet it was  NOT  HIM, but our Industry,the guy is a joke but nobody is laughing.

Pay him out and return him back to Australia and put someone who has some grasp of why we are in decline,as he has no idea and i will support NZ Racing again,but whist this guy is still getting paid to F##K our industry,enough surely is enough.

Trouble is his bosses seem to be cut from the same cloth.... blind leading the blind....

12 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Trouble is his bosses seem to be cut from the same cloth.... blind leading the blind....

And maybe the people who appoint them? I heard last night that they want twenty tracks closed.

4 minutes ago, Leggy said:

And maybe the people who appoint them? I heard last night that they want twenty tracks closed.

It has been obvious for a long time that they want tracks closed. It's all theory though and it won't achieve anything. The problem in NZ has always been the lack of leadership from the major clubs. We don't really have a single major club that is really inspirational.

I have to comment here.. One Leo Molloy commenting on the demise of NZ racing in his own brash manner, and we all sat back and said what does he know, well not all of us!

Sure enough.. roosters, chooks and cocks all coming home to roost!

Open your eyes participants, the game has never been in such a bad position, and we keep backing the people that are running it, into the ground. The racing act it dysfunctional, the independent leader is on the same track, and we are supposed to see the industry go forward, yeah right! 

Leo, keep on keeping on, at least you saw the long term demise, happening quicker than we might like to see to I might add!

Grow some testosterone . Participants, and stand up for our ONCE great game!

Negative  me, no, really fucked off, YES!

Edited by Chris Wood

1 minute ago, Chris Wood said:

I have to comment here.. One Leo Molloy commenting on the demise of NZ racing in his own brash manner, and we all sat back and said what does he know, well not all of us!

Sure enough.. roosters, chooks and cocks all coming home to roost!

Open your eyes participants, the game has never been in such a bad position, and we keep backing the people that are running it, into the ground. The racing act it dysfunctional, the independent leader is on the same track, and we are supposed to see the industry go forward, yeah right! 

Leo, keep on keeping on, at least you saw the long term demise, happening quicker than we might like to see to I might add!

Grow some testosterone . Participants,nanda stand up for our ONCE great game!

Negative  me, no, really fucked off, YES!

Chris it needs more like you to stand up too... but where is the trainers voice... why has it been silenced...hushed up... have the trainers all been warned against standing up..like Leo did... will they get the same treatment maybe????

The powers that be can try to make life difficult for me i don't care don't race a horse in NZ anymore and won't as it is a bloody waste of money, no future from what I can see either, but i am happy to help for the message to get out. Only in solidarity will anything happen and there seems to be zero of that from the people who can make things happen..the participants.

Scooby,this is your site and it is your call,but would it make some difference,if you started a poll and ask the question from all cafers if they have confidence with the leadership from NZTR and NZRB and if there was enough support against them,we then send the results to N Guy and ask, what the hell are you getting the salary as the the Minister of Racing when you have no idea what is happening in NZ Racing.

4 minutes ago, Midget said:

Scobby,this is your site and it is your call,but would it make some difference,if you started a poll and ask the question from all cafers if they have confidence with the leadership from NZTR and NZRB and if there was enough support against them,we then send the results to N Guy and ask, what the hell are you getting the salary as the the Minister of Racing when you have no idea what is happening in NZ Racing.

Happy to... 

Good idea. Adding to Chris' s post, I'd suggest the numerous smaller clubs currently being abused probably need to stand up too and say we are not continuing to forfeit our community resources to provide facilities for one day's racing and/or half a dozen trial meetings. If you want that provided to subsidise the larger clubs then too bad. We'll sit on the side lines and if you decide you need us, bring the cheque book to the negotiations.

Any Petition has to have the right wording. I mean, what is the aim of the P ? Does the industry "need" a P ? Maybe a vote of "No Confidence" in the Boards of NZRB and NZTR, eminating from every registered Trainer in NZ would be far more effective? Have every Trainer contact his staff. and owners to put their names to a vote of NC is sufficient to send a strong message? 

Hey Chris, now you got some serious bargaining power, it's not as if you're a shit kicker, or a neville nobody, time to go the jugular, although your previous post did just that! Let's see how many industry people are serious and give a damn, the vox populi enacted by Scooby will attest to that, then the hard yards begin by fronting the people in charge with the tangible evidence. Of course there are other possibilities, however they need discussing and dissecting before action of course.

The day panned out well for two of my runners, but my percentages, won't cover one and a half dedicated members of my staff for the week. 

This is meant to be the "Cream" , sad but true, costs are out of control, expenditure is out of control from our leaders and who is held accountable, nobody!

I applaud the Racecafe personnel for opening a window for people to have their say on this subject, but until we all get together and back ourselves 100% to make something happen, change won't occur.

The Trainers association is piss weak, we do hold the key along with owners, but I hear that our last great white hope is Alan Jackson, and let's hope he can rock the boat, otherwise the sinking ship will be below the water line!

1 minute ago, Chris Wood said:

The day panned out well for two of my runners, but my percentages, won't cover one and a half dedicated members of my staff for the week. 

This is meant to be the "Cream" , sad but true, costs are out of control, expenditure is out of control from our leaders and who is held accountable, nobody!

I applaud the Racecafe personnel for opening a window for people to have their say on this subject, but until we all get together and back ourselves 100% to make something happen, change won't occur.

The Trainers association is piss weak, we do hold the key along with owners, but I hear that our last great white hope is Alan Jackson, and let's hope he can rock the boat, otherwise the sinking ship will be below the water line!

I was sure this would be the case two winners but still lose money...wow what a great career to get involved in. I agree Chris I am also disappointed in the response so far, EVERYONE needs to get out and get this happening, how many more trainers will they let leave, how many more owners will walk before they finally see what is happening. If the industry stakeholders can not stand up as one then they deserve all that comes to them, if the trainers are too weak go around them,make it a grass roots campaign, get your owners and friendly trainers to get on board, as i said we can be a platform to use if needed.

I love the industry as much as you do, and all I can say is it is nothing like it was before and that is why i choose not to race in NZ anymore...sadly.