RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Rugby's a bore

Have we been over supplied this game or what, I cant even be bothered going along tonight and little interest in watching a game where the outcome is so obvious its not funny.

I was purchasing some electrical goods in town today and the sales fella said are we going to the game tonight, I said " oh whos playing"  just to mess with his farking head and seriously he was shocked that i didn't know or care. I said we were much more interested in racing from Aus and he said wow that's different.

Seriously is anyone interest in this shit when the score is mega to one side constantly, the boredom factor is immense.

Don't get me wrong, it fantastic that the AB's are so far ahead of anyone else, but as a spectacle its far from entertaining.

10 minutes ago, MiDeBo Racing said:

For me this is like watching a Black Caviar, a Winx, a sunline in full flight! Yes the result might be a foregone conclusion at times but geeze you have to admire the beauty of this machine at work. 

Very good point. I imagine Barry has absolutely no interest in watching any race that Winx is in.

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

Very good point. I imagine Barry has absolutely no interest in watching any race that Winx is in.

The difference WD is that Winx has not won 40 in a row like the All Blacks. When she has it will also become pretty boring and counter-productive to maintaining interest. If only racing had the media coverage that Rugby gets--it used to in the days of The Auckland Star and 8 O'Clock.

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Have we been over supplied this game or what, I cant even be bothered going along tonight and little interest in watching a game where the outcome is so obvious its not funny.

I was purchasing some electrical goods in town today and the sales fella said are we going to the game tonight, I said " oh whos playing"  just to mess with his farking head and seriously he was shocked that i didn't know or care. I said we were much more interested in racing from Aus and he said wow that's different.

Seriously is anyone interest in this shit when the score is mega to one side constantly, the boredom factor is immense.

Don't get me wrong, it fantastic that the AB's are so far ahead of anyone else, but as a spectacle its far from entertaining.

Go away

actually I thought you had along with your dummy 

On 10/09/2016 at 9:21 PM, barryb said:

57 -22 wow close, what a crock of shit it really is.

Can the media stop pulling the wool over our eyes about how this is a great competition, its bullshit viewing and no amount of beat-up will change it.

Yep hear what you're saying Barry. It's real tough watching New Zealand smashing everyone, with Julian Savea running over the top of people and Beauden Barrett slicing through for amazing tries. I want to hate it, I really do....but i just can't. I'm so ashamed to admit that "I JUST LOVE IT."

Get a bit of patriotism in you son. That'll make it easier for you to enjoy.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:31 PM, MiDeBo Racing said:

For me this is like watching a Black Caviar, a Winx, a sunline in full flight! Yes the result might be a foregone conclusion at times but geeze you have to admire the beauty of this machine at work. 

Quite, the machine at work is where the real beauty lies. Barry is fixated with the outcome and not how it was achieved. The rest of the World will no doubt catch up Barry ,will you watch then, sit on the edge of your seat and chew your fingernails hoping againsted hope we win and wonder where the good ole days went ,when you couldn't be bothered watching poetry in motion.?