RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pushbutton_auto

Champion of Spring results - Discussion Thread

27 minutes ago, hesi said:

Midget 965 to 967     100/1 and drifting

Going to check about half way down the list and advise Leigh directly of any changes, unless anyone specifically asks for a check

Then will double check anyone who makes a significant move towards the leading bunch over the last 5 rounds

I would have kept schtum if I had known you were going to give my 2 bucks to Midget!

The Midget has been traveling hard held ( no, not on a tram with Gerald Ryan ), and the mighty Midget has just been waiting, lurking might be a better way to describe it, because the Midget knows two things.

1. The best horses come out to play next Saturday at levels, no handicaps to worry about, well not many, so the best horse will win and the Midget will be on board, and he'll be playing with his joker ( cue another Gerald Ryan joke ).

2. Life is all about timing, some of you lot come too early ( cue wife joke ) some of you come too late ( note from editor, enough smutty jokes ) and some of you never get in the game because that's what God & Darwin intended, that you'd go with life without making an impression, unless you became a dentist. Note to you Liz :) 

Now watch and wait, and sweat because the Midget is coming to get you soon.

I'll be posting late from now on too because those bloody Zimmo's from Feilding are stalking me and picking the same horses, or am I copying them ?

Please tell the engraver how to spell my name correctly Hesi.....Mo..........rton.....

44 minutes ago, hesi said:

Also, I see you lurking Push Button, even though you have been kicked off for good and can't post anymore, until you invent a new posting name.

Please keep watching, and note how the comp will finish off in good humour, no controversy and the scoring will be done reasonably efficiently and accurately.

By the way, from the other channel, putting your wee mind at rest, I am not Westie, even though I grew up in West Auckland before it became a shit hole, but I do know who Westie is:)

Just also an acknowledgement to PJ, pretty much following what I have learnt from your comps, the way in which they are run is a big part of the enjoyment for most

Mate don't worry about the other site... Kakama and PBA are a match made in heaven, and I should have taken your advice from the start as to letting him have anything to do with the comp. I am sorry if I upset anyone over the comp amendments but some of them were done as PBA had trouble keeping up and getting results out.... I am sure we can have some good humored banter from here on in.... and the leaders in the comp better look out I have got the shillelagh out and am going to come home with a finish faster than Kiwi....:blink:

5 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

Thanks for theupgrade Hess and Scoob. See I couldn't even get it right and I only have one score to worry about. I had forgotten about Yankee Rose 

cheers 

Last weekend many had points to add in and PBA just dumped the comp so i tried to step in... not too well but at least we got it sorted and got a happy comp now too...thanks to Hesi helping out...cheers.

Guest 2Admin2
1 minute ago, Leggy said:

Huge effort Hesi. Don't usually play these comps, and probably won't again, but it is a bit of fun and big ups to you for your efforts and Scoobs for his sponsorship etc.

Not playing again.....is that because you are not very good?

1 hour ago, 2Admin2 said:

Because I'm completely hopeless and I'm throwing my toys out of the cot. I do plan to at least make a bold run to head off Midget though who I suspect will stop at the clock-tower. Just idling along at the moment and haven't spent a penny.

3 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

Bit like the bloke who blamed his iPhone for incorrect posting. Then pulled out. Maybe seeing his tips before the races instead of after was a bit much 

I'm on a roll ....... not a sausage roll either.....except for the gypsy thing ( clearly introduced to prevent me winning ) I'd be $1.05 with the TAB if they framed a market today.

I expect to wake up this Sunday wearing the yellow jersey though, then next week the sh#t will hit the fan and I'll prove that I'm human after all.

7 minutes ago, Midget said:

I'm on a roll ....... not a sausage roll either.....except for the gypsy thing ( clearly introduced to prevent me winning ) I'd be $1.05 with the TAB if they framed a market today.

I expect to wake up this Sunday wearing the yellow jersey though, then next week the sh#t will hit the fan and I'll prove that I'm human after all.

Two words on Gypsy Day Midget..."All Stars..". ;)

I'm good mates with Robert Dunn so I'll sub him in as my adviser/selector for the day.

I have very low expectations with the gypsies though, too many variables involved for my liking, and the truth is I just don't understand them and I cannot relate to them.

I'm coming to CHCH for next Wednesday if anyone's about and wanting to catch up.

1 hour ago, Midget said:

Morty's ex girlfriend - aka a lotta love let us both down in the last yesterday!

If it was Morty's ex it'd have been ridden by most of the jockeys room so it's no wonder it got beat 

I'm still waiting ( humbly and modestly ) for a generous round of applause from all participants for labeling the Cup winner, and making it my BB.

A remarkable achievement from a remarkable three quarter sized man if I may modestly say so.

Guest 2Admin2
1 hour ago, Midget said:

If it was Morty's ex it'd have been ridden by most of the jockeys room so it's no wonder it got beat 

I'm still waiting ( humbly and modestly ) for a generous round of applause from all participants for labeling the Cup winner, and making it my BB.

A remarkable achievement from a remarkable three quarter sized man if I may modestly say so.

Na you just copied the ex-jocks picks - Ron Duciffy.  He picked the first three for the Cup on Sunday!