RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pushbutton_auto

Champion of Spring results - Discussion Thread

Anyone who puts money up for a competition then has it treated like a "fun" competition is being short changed. This is a serious competition like any professional tournament. If you want some fun go throw some darts at a dartboard. Or you could always pick number 2 (Leggy already has No. 1).

Yes I love this comp . Can't see any problems at all. Just give me a clear run at the leaders at some stage and it's all over red rover. Two things. I would like quadruple points for Cocks plate and something really really hard to finish on. If not. All good 

Thanks Midget....the comp will finish on the NZ trotting Cup day,jokers to be played before then, and this will be the last time i fund a comp with this type of money.... it seems a thankless task and some in here a too mean spirited to take it lightly.

Cheers.

Leigh

I'm quite amazed at some of the comments /complaints/moaning on here.I think we should all take a minute or two and think about things.There are homeless people out there.There are people in pain waiting for operations,we have kids in starship hospital with cancer that won't even see their 5th birthday.To me these people have the right to moan/complain.Scooby has put his own money up( no one has been charged an entry fee) but people are moaning/ complaining about a couple of changes.Please take the time out of your busy days to think about what I have mentioned.

This site has a history of outraged members demanding all manner of things from the owners because apparently the site makes a fortune and owes the industry !!!

I won't name the worst of them, or any of them, but there's normally an inverse correlation between their level of intelligence and the frequency of their demands.

Guest 2Admin2

The costs of running and maintaining this site are not insignificant.  Unfortunately we have become so used to functionality being available at the click of a button on a keyboard or a smart phone for no direct cost that we have created an illusion that the provision of that functionality or service must also be inexpensive.  It isn't.  

Over the years I've grown somewhat numb to the behaviour of Cafers and nothing written by any individual surprises me anymore.  From time to time I do find it very entertaining and a fascinating looking glass into human behaviour.

Spare a thought for the guys in the engine room - they get it from all sides!

PBA I am happy to take over the comp... you have not got the keys as you have had more alias's than hot dinners and all you do is rub people the wrong way, including me. 

We get over 80000 hits a month on the site, and Admin does a ton of work behind the scenes to keep the site running for many peoples pleasure, and we especially me cop shit from nameless people who have the privilege of having a voice on this platform,some of your are so self centered and selfish that i really couldn't care if you posted or not. I have always tried to be fair and reasonable when decent people in the industry are being attacked by people in here who don't even have the balls to put their real name to the posts.

I really appreciate everyone participating here, but i think it is really unfair some of the comments in here directed at me, after I put on the comp for some interest in here and then have copped shit for trying to spice up the comp...... so enough said, if you don't like the site or the comp feel free to set up your own site for the pleasure of being abused...go for it.

Guest 2Admin2
8 minutes ago, Pushbutton_auto said:

I meant that I couldn't access the OFFICIAL score sheet because the thread was locked ... :blink:

And I only wanted to be treated with some respect.

Can you let me know what I need to change please?  I'll work out later how to give you access to the thread even though it is locked.

BTW the only reason I split it out to it's own thread was that it was hard for people to quickly find their scores having trawl through a whole lot of posts to find it.

8 minutes ago, Pushbutton_auto said:

I meant that I couldn't access the OFFICIAL score sheet because the thread was locked ... :blink:

And I only wanted to be treated with some respect.

Respect is earned not demanded.... you could have sent me a PM but no you chose to grandstand.... your choice.