RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
modest mouse

Stipes reports

Also why is there still no report up by the stipe as to why the racing was canceled at Manukau on the 25th August? What makes this time any different then every other time the races have been canceled at a track & a report has been but up explaining why.

Even tho most of us know why it would still look professional having the report up there instead of having the meeting listed & nothing in the report.

33 minutes ago, modest mouse said:

Is it me, or has the description of the races changed. Doesn't sound like proper English to me. More like text messages on a teenagers phone.  

I'm still trying to work out who got sent to the vet for race 3 at Cambridge.

On ‎3‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 3:58 PM, modest mouse said:

Is it me, or has the description of the races changed. Doesn't sound like proper English to me. More like text messages on a teenagers phone.  

True. It reads like something out of the "dark ages". Half the time, I can't understand what happened. It REALLY brasses me off