RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

New Comp

Ok I think we will do it similar to last year. 5 Group or feature races each Saturday, except the Melbourne carnival week Tuesday and Thursday will be added in and the Trotting Cup too. Comp ends after the final day of the Melbourne Cup carnival.

Add in also one joker per player can be used once anytime the person likes on one day where all his or her betts get double what they earn, so not only just the best bet of the day but every runner that day. The player must state at entry time if they are playing the joker or not on that day.

Hope that makes sense.

Leigh

3 minutes ago, Midget said:

When I win it I'd like the prize ( or preferably the cash ) to go to the City Mission to feed the poor and the homeless ( that'll be the trainers etc.  )

Haha... no problem.... but do we really need to let the other riff raff you mention back .... can't you just be happy beating the regulars here LOL.... :D

8 hours ago, Midget said:

I'll be in but I guess you'll want me handicapped to give the others a chance Scooby.

I'd like to nominate a few others to run, and I've found a small village called IDIOT with a dozen or so residents that I'd like to call upon. Just to show how good they are and how much they know.

Mike Dillon, Murray Fish, aka Stop It, aka David O'Kane, Kakama, or anyone else from God's rubbish dump aka Rangiora, Colon Wightman & Jayne Ivil.

If you can persuade the five to enter I'll take their combined tally on ( yes five against one ) and the loser has to give $500 to the City Mission or Salvation Army.

Is there any needs for these sort of comments, i thought this was about racing, not personal remarks on people or where they live

16 minutes ago, Shad said:

Maybe im missing something, whats wrong with rangiora, apart from a track thats not raced on these days.

Absolutely nothing Shad. Was there today, it's going ahead in leaps and bounds.

Locals were there in their masses...brand new stores just opened this week after the rebuild.

Midget must have had a bad experience in the Pub at some stage......;)

image.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Shad said:

Is there any needs for these sort of comments, i thought this was about racing, not personal remarks on people or where they live

I'm only here for the craic, and now the punting comp, but if you want to go head to head on the side I'm good to go on that 

image.jpeg

On 9/3/2016 at 2:21 PM, scooby3051 said:

Ok I think we will do it similar to last year. 5 Group or feature races each Saturday, except the Melbourne carnival week Tuesday and Thursday will be added in and the Trotting Cup too. Comp ends after the final day of the Melbourne Cup carnival.

I'll be in thanks.  

Minor point - NZ trotting cup is on after the final day of the Melbourne Cup carnival - perhaps extend to final day at Riccarton?