RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
NeilD

Auckland sectionals trial

We are trialing publishing all individual  Opening and  closing sectionals plus all adjusted race times of every greyhound at Auckland to gauge how much interest there is in them. If you want them or have any feedback, please let us know, because if we don't get significant interest, we won't be continuing them, as they tend to take a while to calculate.

Very handy stuff, although I have noticed a mistake with race 1

Race 1 Net Open Net Run Home Net Race time
1 Obstinatus 4.57 13.38 18.40
2 Miss Shellac 4.63 13.56 18.64

If that were Obstinatus R/H, Itd be the quickest R/H ever over 318, and miss shellac would be a close second

Also, is it possible to do back splits over 527M aswell? As the back split is probably the most important split over 527M IMO

14 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

If that were Obstinatus R/H, Itd be the quickest R/H ever over 318, and miss shellac would be a close second

Also, is it possible to do back splits over 527M aswell? As the back split is probably the most important split over 527M IMO

Was an input error, all fixed now. 

33 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

Yes, apologies, sorted now. I will see if I can do those back splits for this Sunday's meeting. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the positive and constructive feedback. Alltheway's request for the back sectionals has now been included in that Auckland August 28 meeting. I'll post the Wanganui sectionals from tonight's meeting so if you want to Mysky them, you can use the sectionals to go back and analyse them closer. Will post them by noon Saturday.

Some of the winners we could have backed from last week's sectionals info at today's meeting:

Maybe it really is information that can lead to some nice returns. Is it because they just go flat out all the way?  If they get knocked early and run home well, that can be picked up by the Run Home sectionals and with a clearer run next start, can win. The meeting from today will be posted by tomorrow night. Any thoughts on this are welcome.

Global Conquest- fastest Lead Up and race time over 527m and paid $10!

Spud Missile 4th = fastest Lead up sectional - leads  and wins well $7 ( Zipping Link also featured well in the same race but missed the jump and that was that- must have been my money that slowed him up.)

Electric Eye Dee 7th fastest Run Home which was good for a C1 dog- was last away but used that closing power to run over them. $2.50

Tee Kay Yapper 3rd fastest Run Home and used that power to get home from well back again $9.50

Fabralee 3rd fastest Lead Up sectional - leads and pays $22