RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Leggy

Budget

Nope. It's clever, I did hire a Budget rental in the US a couple of weeks ago, though I haven't bought much EPO lately. That said, I'm now getting ads for massage parlours in Whangarei and I've never been there. Have my preferences got mixed up with Midget's?

6 hours ago, Leggy said:

Nope. It's clever, I did hire a Budget rental in the US a couple of weeks ago, though I haven't bought much EPO lately. That said, I'm now getting ads for massage parlours in Whangarei and I've never been there. Have my preferences got mixed up with Midget's?

Can't beat a good rub down

Guest 2Admin2
16 hours ago, Leggy said:

I just saw an ad come up for Opioid Treatment Nurse.....under the harness section!!!!