RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Who Is The TABs Harness Bookie?

3 hours ago, Sickopunter said:

OK but how does that fix the issue when they drop the price every time you put a fixed odds bet on? You shouldnt have to have 500 at 5s and then 600 at 4.50 etc.

3000 Sundays. 4000 Thursday nights. 5000 Friday nights. 10k All group/premier races (for all customers) would fix this.

Sickopunter, you are correct, that is why I don't for one minute believe MrEd that he is able to get large amounts on harness.

If he was how are the other successful punters that are restricted not able to?

We must all be thick and not as good as MrEd.

Tab are calling all the shots now and barely worth playing their game.

The restricted punters I am sure have tried many options but the TAB have become more and more averse.

As you know a big bet from "the bookies desk" is now 500 at 5 to win!!!

Ed and his mates are not getting large amounts on and if they were they are clearly losing punters or the TAB will have restricted them!

"

OK but how does that fix the issue when they drop the price every time you put a fixed odds bet on? You shouldnt have to have 500 at 5s and then 600 at 4.50 etc.

3000 Sundays. 4000 Thursday nights. 5000 Friday nights. 10k All group/premier races (for all customers) would fix this.

Sickopunter, you are correct, that is why I don't for one minute believe MrEd that he is able to get large amounts on harness.

The restricted punters I am sure have tried many options but the TAB have become more and more averse.

Ed and his mates are not getting large amounts on and if they were they are clearly losing punters or the TAB will have restricted them!

"

"

7 hours ago, Brodie said:

"

Brodie I have no idea why these guys are saying you repeat yourself.

5 minutes ago, Sickopunter said:

Brodie I have no idea why these guys are saying you repeat yourself.

Sorry, didn't mean to go thru 3 times.

Blame the wifi on the cruise ship currently on!

Don't forget how much cruise ship wifi costs. And make sure you hit disconnect.

No worries, got unlimited.