RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

caulfeild guineas thread

racing today ;

prized icon, thronum, divine profit,derryn,kent,taj mahal, pittsburg, pound sterling  ( up & coming r wick)

throssell,verstappen, kens dream, wimborne,dam reddy 9 mckenzei stakes)

bullion wolf,rampage,benz,(   morphett vale parks )

argentina, vega,first approval ( kemlba grange)

nothing @ adelaide river, belmont, pukekurea,ellersleigh,toowoomba,gold coast, horsham, and klicoy.

big phil won yetsterday at sale,sherpa trail 2nd in the same race, one blink 3rd in the other maiden,brookwater unplaced in bm64

like boris says its good to have lots of neo magic textas in spring :blink:

:ph34r:

interesting to see the different preparations for the guineas aspirants ohokaman.

oliver a good booking , be very interesting to see this all unfold over the next month or so.

i can hear the haka now...

:o

you have dropped the ball Zelda

winners midweek sizzling bullet , malaise, urban ruler

and a big impact on the market today no doubt, with these running

good standing, star turn, el divino, meditterranean, evacuation :ph34r:,impending,manolo blahblah,tessera, cellarman, julius caesar, apollo, san vicenzo, aquatic, kaptive hero, larrikin, lycurgus.

and tomorrows cash cow, drachenfels.;)

$5.50,tonight on the NZ TAB and $6.50 on Center Bet.

They are the two that I use and at those prices I have take them, especially EW with Center Bet who are offering of $6.50 and $2.35.

The EW is an incredible bet in my opinion.

n0?

16 minutes ago, Insider said:

They are the two that I use and at those prices I have take them, especially EW with Center Bet who are offering of $6.50 and $2.35.

n0?

I know many don't subscribe to the second-up theory and I know it depends on the horse, but I tend to avoid them second-up when they've had a good hitout first-up.

I think Saracino is a better value place bet from the draw (will it get the distance?) and I really like the favourite Impending - nice in Golden Rose at second run back and then very impressive last start - has the wizard aboard (watch him in the last in Sydney today) and stable not worried about going the other way round in Melbourne.

I've got four ahead of Sacred Elixir - Impending, Saracino, Divine P and Seaburge.  Just my opinion and I've been wrong plenty of times before now.

1 hour ago, Insider said:

n0?

$5.50 that really is miserable.  Surely they wont get one dollar from the punters when the price is $6.00 or more with everyone else.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes that $6.50 looks pretty good. Still can't figure out why he is behind Divine Prophet and Impending. What have they won ??

Thanks for that, I've just joined centerbet / William hill and even at $2:25 a place they match your first bet to effectively turn that into $4:50 a plc.... who could ask for more. 

TAB you are idiots.

27 minutes ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

boris a idoit too

he keeps saying if scared elixir wins he ll be harder than a cats head :blink:

:o

Geez Zelda.

Get him out to the airport. If SE wins you may very well end up in a disabled cubicle. Take the multi. :D