RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eagle Eye

Box draws

:(just spoke to Nzgra and box draw auditing was last done over two years ago, was very nice and will dig up and email me a copy, lol. Over Two years ago lol. Cawbourne Kristy box4 again in group1 heat, you got to ask why so long Why such crap box draws in group1 races all the time

Wassa..congrats on your wedding..........There is no doubt there is a problem with box draws ....the biggest example of this is in the maiden at auckland sunday is Glenn hunts 2 dogs drawing 7 and 8 and then on thursday the same dogs get the same draw 7 and 8....after talking to a lady at internal affairs or whatever it is called now.....even she agreed the chances would be slim.....I have to write a formal complaint and she said if there was enough others that doubted the systym complained they would have a look into it....so here is every ones chance if they think it is not right put pen to paper...

4 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Wassa..congrats on your wedding..........There is no doubt there is a problem with box draws ....the biggest example of this is in the maiden at auckland sunday is Glenn hunts 2 dogs drawing 7 and 8 and then on thursday the same dogs get the same draw 7 and 8....after talking to a lady at internal affairs or whatever it is called now.....even she agreed the chances would be slim.....I have to write a formal complaint and she said if there was enough others that doubted the systym complained they would have a look into it....so here is every ones chance if they think it is not right put pen to paper...

Thanks Hound Fan, IMG_5822.JPG

I have two girls who are racing at Cambridge and Auckland this week. They have had two starts already and come Sunday will have raced in the same race at each of their four starts and haven't drawn next to each other once. They will eventually but just shows that it doesn't always happen. 

:(TAB C K will have to jump from box 4, C C Likes the rail Box won't suit, this is my point these two dogs are getting these boxs all the time, that's right over two years ago the draw was audited   lol f...... joke, come on Powers to be show us the draws are equal for all cheers who ever does the draws lol

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye said:

there is no doudt in my mind that there is something totally wrong going on with box draws, this needs to be addressed by the NZGRA, THEY HAVE NOT AUDITED THIS FOR OVER TWO YEARS,

My word you sound like a pathetic sore loser. I remember reading Racecafe years ago when your dog returned a positive swab and you said something along the lines "you have to know when to punt them"... maybe it's just karma biting you in the arse

2 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

there is no doudt in my mind that there is something totally wrong going on with box draws, this needs to be addressed by the NZGRA, THEY HAVE NOT AUDITED THIS FOR OVER TWO YEARS,

everyone only remember the bad draws

7 hours ago, TheMug said:

My word you sound like a pathetic sore loser. I remember reading Racecafe years ago when your dog returned a positive swab and you said something along the lines "you have to know when to punt them"... maybe it's just karma biting you in the arse

The mug you might be happy with not having things audited for two years, why do you have ago at my post why don't you back me and get the Nzgra to audit them I have been watching the other people's dogs draws, I'm very happy with box2 the mug with Cawbourne Kristy so don't jump to conclusions, cheers WB

7 hours ago, TheMug said:

One more thing Karma gave me two group1 wins, two seconds and a third and 6 unplaced finalists lately so Karmas been good to me so you can kiss my arse The mug:) lol oh I'm happy to shout you a beer next time I'm over

IMG_5793.JPG

Last race at Auckland Sunday, four of the runners were in the same race Thursday and lo and behold on Suday the four have the same boxes as they had Thurs. What are the chances of that happening?

Random my arse.

It is not an isolated case either.

6 hours ago, lad27 said:

Our girl 2 previous starts has had box 7, today yep box 7 and take a wild guess what box we have on tuesday :wacko:

no big deal lad many years ago we had a dog that got 7 box 2 in a row and at one stage he ran 7 seconds in a row before he went to wa

1 hour ago, modest mouse said:

And when you finally get a start, they give you box 6 again. He seems to have a mortgage on it. 

A bit stiff placing in a Group 1 then running 5-4-4 next three starts and struggling to get a downgrade sprint start.

On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 4:26 PM, modest mouse said:

And when you finally get a start, they give you box 6 again. He seems to have a mortgage on it. 

I know box 6 well. Irinka Darcy, Sunday I've got her in box 6 for the 4th time running. 

Last 8 starts: 577376666 

15 starts, 10 outside box 5 & she likes to drop to the rail.